What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

If Flanno is releasing D.Fifita mid season, it would tell you he is not in the picture to make first grade.

Better to release the guy, and move forward. Flanno would have plan in what he intends to do.

There seems to be players on move throughout the comp, basically all we after is a backup prop

McLovin

Staff member
Tom Symonds - the next Nick Graham, Lance Thompson...the re emergence of the red head backrower...

Card Shark

Immortal
I really don't understand this from both the Sharks perspective and David Fafita's prospective.

We are not blessed with great depth at prop.

So why release him?

And why David Fafita would want to leave mid season when he may very well feature for the Sharks if an injury occurs in a year that they could take out the big one.

Sharks must have another player lined up to take his place for sure.

His brother is on fire & they are peas in a pod.

Hope it doesn't affect Andrew's form.

I really don't understand this from both the Sharks perspective and David Fafita's prospective.

We are not blessed with great depth at prop.

So why release him?

And why David Fafita would want to leave mid season when he may very well feature for the Sharks if an injury occurs in a year that they could take out the big one.

Sharks must have another player lined up to take his place for sure.

This has to be the case, well I hope so anyway.
Agree with your post.

On the Drag Queens forum someone is saying they are hearing good mail that Tariq Sims is going to be announced as a signing with them as early as this week.

Makes sense.
The Goons would be the only team stupid enough to pay his way overs asking price. Even the Knights took their offer off the table because he isn't worth it.

lolesi

First Grade
I still rate Tariq. Saw what he had done in a decent team with the Cowboys consistently and how good he can be..

No one can look good in the current knights team. Just a terrible, terrible team.

Could have looked good in a backrow with Graham, Bukuya in years to come.

lolesi

First Grade
Mate, they have a long road ahead.

Jeremy Smith retiring... Almost no first graders left!

They need another Andrew Johns...

Don't they.. Geez would be a tough time for em ! Few more years of this too which would be hard to take.

Worst then our days of J. Anderson, L. Milford, the great D. Tweddle and Wessels

Yikes

Latest posts