What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

webShark

Is that because Brisbane have a better squad than us?

Why do you have to drag Peachey into it? For the record, I would love Gillett to sign. He would come if we offered ridiculous money. Otherwise, might as well stay close to home on big money in a good squad.

Peachey is nothing to do with it. Move on. I think we should have kept him. Too late now. You are correct, he is not worth silly money or as good as Gillett. But he could have stayed for not huge money and be worthy of a bench spot I reckon.

Ads

First Grade
Why do you have to drag Peachey into it? For the record, I would love Gillett to sign. He would come if we offered ridiculous money. Otherwise, might as well stay close to home on big money in a good squad.

Peachey is nothing to do with it. Move on. I think we should have kept him. Too late now. You are correct, he is not worth silly money or as good as Gillett. But he could have stayed for not huge money and be worthy of a bench spot I reckon.

Peachey is better than anyone on our bench this week. I would have him back in a heartbeat.

McLovin

Staff member
gillette man of the match was a bit of a farce

nrlstats check it out

cordner ripped off

others were better also

I disagree

13346693_10207974155406030_5505253136143423964_n.jpg

34 tries is an incredible achievement...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Agree with this although would love to see Nu given a shot in this role....Gillette while an awesome player is probably just using us to up the ante for extra coin at the Donkeys. Can't see Creeping Jesus or the thoroughbreds letting him move on!

Latest posts