What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Vin Fizz

Bench
Keep our powder dry I say. We will be in need of heavy hitting forwards soon enough but the ones we have are doin fine in my book (They cant get us higher on the ladder). I don't understand the Taga hate tbh. He has some errors in him but jeez he's awesome when on song.

TRIALS

Juniors
How often is Taga actually "on song" though? I think Vaughan is exactly what we need.
We are massively undermanned at prop and picking up a better than average one, like Vaughan, mid season, would be a massive coup for us.

Gal is up there with the best forwards in the game and obviously doesn't think Vaughan is a plodder. Make it happen.

I wouldnt mind us getting Vave back at the club, he is playing well for Eagles, and we have had luck bringing players back to club

Weaponhead

Coach
Vaughn is a strong player. At 25 with 80 games he is hitting his prime. He would go better in a hard, experienced pack. Would be an excellent signing.

chewsta

First Grade
We dont need a superstar, just a big unit that can do a job. Come on for a short stint, for Gal, Prior or Fifs. Nothing fancy, just make good metres and get a quick play the ball away for Ennis, Chad and Jimmy to work off the back of it.
Iv not really seen Vaughn play i know he is a big merkin but can he do the rest?

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Gal was commentating on the game for Triple M last night and basically barred up at the idea of Vaughn being unwanted at the Raiders and sharks perhaps being able to swoop.

cb4

First Grade
Vaughn would instantly be our third best prop. No brainer if he is available.

Flanno is the king of breaking his own heart.
For years he has chased Linnett, Matai and Simona only to see us used as leverage to get more cash.

He is doing the same now with Josh Mansour.

shaggs

Coach
Vaughn would instantly be our third best prop. No brainer if he is available.

Flanno is the king of breaking his own heart.
For years he has chased Linnett, Matai and Simona only to see us used as leverage to get more cash.

He is doing the same now with Josh Mansour.

Mansour for left wing. Hmmm. Cost wise he would be double feki at least. Slow start to the year but going good now.

I'm happy for all those clubs to pay more than they had too.

Weaponhead

Coach
Not sure Mansour offers vales. Semi would be worth chasing at that level of cash. He provides tries, yards and quality under the high ball. Mansour provides yards but semi is a better finisher and much better under the high ball.

Not sure Mansour offers vales. Semi would be worth chasing at that level of cash. He provides tries, yards and quality under the high ball. Mansour provides yards but semi is a better finisher and much better under the high ball.

Semi would be more marketable as well, which can only benefit club off the field

webShark

You must be sure what we are offering Mansour to be unsure he offers value.

Radradra reminds me of Vatuvei and look where he is now. Vatuvei was considers a gun not long ago. Semi comes charging in off the wing frequently and misses. If the money for him and Mansour is equal you pick Semi. If not, it is different.

Paul Vaughan highlights this. Good pick up at a lowish price. Like CB4 posted. Would be 3rd best prop we have. Still a bit surprised Jesse Sl not had a chance. Better than D Fifita.

I see that Curtis Sironen is now available, i wonder what Flanno will do as we could get him by June 30th, we have had good luck signing ex Tigers players

Special K

Coach
Curtis Sironen is mud. If his old man wasn't a former player I doubt he ever gets out of 20's. Horrible, just horrible.

Latest posts