What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

shaggs

Coach
I wouldnt mind it being Vave coming back to Sharks he has looked good coming off bench for Eagles he would fit that role Taga & Fifita D, have done

Do you mean the fat lazy forward coming off the bench. He is awful. Every now and then he puts through a good kick or slips an offload. How about doing what you're supposed to do.

No one from manly excites me. Maybe jake turbo.

Vave seems to be going well, and put him our team even look better.

We should be looking at Parra if wanting a chaep forward to replace D.Fiifita befiore June 30th

Card Shark

Immortal
Nah, I'm a cheerleader type person.

Don't know him too well, I'll have to keep a closer eye on him next time.

Is his contract up?

cb4

First Grade
Vave is crap. He is an absolute plodder in a terrible Manly team.

Only the fat Turbo and Taupau are the only ones worth feeding out of their pack.

Ads

First Grade
Surely we don't get vave a third time. Jesse Sene Lafao would be a better option.

Card Shark

Immortal
Surely he gets a run in the Panthers game when we have 4 or 5 out for origin.

This will be a good test of our depth.

I think we were lucky getting the byes before the first 2 origin games.

The advantage is Flanno has been able to see which players we will be out and plan it over 5-6 weeks in who to call up, that will be of advantage to us.

And going into that Panthers game we will still have enough match winners on the field to be more then a good chance

southland

Juniors
I'd be happy if we pinch Nathan Brown from bunnies and sign Marsters from tigers U20s. Both before end of the month thanks...