What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

TRIALS

Juniors
The dickwads at sporting news reckon "a key Manly forward may replace David Fifita at Cronulla before June 30"

Last edited:
Watching the game tonight and commentator says " he has been making headlines and will make more if he signs with the Sharks in the coming weeks. Talking about brown

There is word that 2 Manly forwards at least are on the way out.
I would suggest Starling, Burgess, Mateo & Lawrence are surplus.
Blake Leary is a possible.
Symonds has already left.
I am just thinking how nathan Brown fits into our squad.
The answer is , anywhere he fricken likes.

Ads

First Grade
Yep .... Struggling ....not scoring enough tries.

Makes Val look like a superstar. ;)

All jokes aside, we might have 3 guys top last year's top tryscorer!

I may be harsh and he is going fine but he is the most replaceable guy in our starting 13 and definitely the backline.

jc155776

Coach
That number 7 at the Cowboys goes good. We should sign him.

And the 13 at Souths is alright. We should sign him.

In fact let's sign everyone.

sladden road

Juniors
The best JT at the Cows wears 13.

f**king Tapau would be a huge addition.With the right mindset he would be excellent, but it wont be him.
Imagine Tapau and Jt in the same team..

Oh shit thats the Kiwis.

carinashark

First Grade
Brown as our coach,,, no way. Just move up John Morris. Why can't other's see this as clean and economical way forward. He would be brilliant.

Brown as our coach,,, no way. Just move up John Morris. Why can't other's see this as clean and economical way forward. He would be brilliant.

Morris is future Sharks FG coach, but he might have to makes his FG coaching debut elsewhere then come back Flanno could be our Bellamy at club for as long as he wants

Last edited:
I wouldnt mind it being Vave coming back to Sharks he has looked good coming off bench for Eagles he would fit that role Taga & Fifita D, have done

Latest posts