What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poss

Juniors
Cherry Evans met with Cronulla officials today according to the Rush Hour with Sterlo on MMM

bluefox1968

Juniors
All sounds very positive! If it happens, great signing! The MMM article mentions that Gal, Toops, Robbo, Heighno, Gordon & Ayshford are off contract at the end of this year. My thoughts are: 'Perfect timing'. We can't get rid of Gal - he's given too much to the club. I still have high hopes for Toops - but any of the others I would gladly say goodbye to so we could sign DCE...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
All sounds very positive! If it happens, great signing! The MMM article mentions that Gal, Toops, Robbo, Heighno, Gordon & Ayshford are off contract at the end of this year. My thoughts are: 'Perfect timing'. We can't get rid of Gal - he's given too much to the club. I still have high hopes for Toops - but any of the others I would gladly say goodbye to so we could sign DCE...

If Ayshford recaptures his 9's form in the NRL i'd happily re-sign him

Southern Shark

Juniors
Heighno must stay. He has held the club together all last year. Puts in every week. Made the Nines Rep team and led the young guys all tournament.

Card Shark

Immortal

I'm with you but also wouldn't mind Tupou going to get DCE, we will need his $.

Also, is Lewis off contract end of this year?

cb4

First Grade
2.5 is cap space.

3rd party deals are being sorted out before he puts pen to paper. The sooner they are sorted the sooner he signs.
Sea Eagles have given up on him.

Card Shark

Immortal
Johnny Gibbs on 2UE is of the opinion that DCE will sign with Cronulla next week. If he does I think Cronulla will finally win a premiership.

Well we obviously all hope so too but we need to build a platform for that this year.

Must at least make the 8.....with ASADA over & we can't possibly get so unlucky with injuries, we have no excuses for not making it.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Ayshford, Heighno, Robbo.

We keep Gal and Toops and Gordon, with the following conditions:

Holmes to fullback, Gordon to right wing, Gal & Toops to see out their days in the front row.

Avenger

Immortal
I really hope you guys snare him. Leave us to buy Foran and we can both take revenge on those f**king Sea Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.