What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewsta

First Grade
Haha My sauce says 48 Quigsy.
About the same time difference between Nates forehead arriving at shark park before the rest of his face.

chewsta

First Grade
Was just a joke bluefox due to us being linked to every other off contract fugger in the NRL at the moment.

taipan

Referee
Can you imagine it,Myle's head(which evolution forgot) locked in mortal combat with Gal's fist at training.The mind boggles.

SharkShocked

Bench
They said 24 and 27.
That isnt Bird or Myles.

Myles and Bird have already been rumoured to be on the move, nothing to do with this cocaine issue.

Mark Ioane
Anthony Don
Beau Faloon
Matt Robinson
Matt Srama

all aged 24 or 27 (if i'm correct)

Pin the tail on the donkey.

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
Heard he was spotted having lunch with his wife, Flanno and a couple of board members at Sea Level today. Was on Twitter though... :)

ek999

First Grade
Fox Sports say they have pictures

Bridget Tilley @bridgettilley · 3m 3 minutes ago
At 4pm on @FOXSportsNews - exclusive pics and iv from @SteveHartFOX - DCE meeting with Sharks chairman Damian Keogh. Ch 500

Feej

First Grade
Wouldn't be too sure...
NRL Outsider @NRLOutsider
BREAKING: reports coming in that DCE and wife being wined and dined at Percy's Bar & Kitchen by @Orange_CYMS coach and management.

dreary

Juniors
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-land-manly-star/story-fnp0lyn3-1227235701809

THE Cronulla Sharks have launched a $2.5million bid for Manly superstar Daly Cherry-Evans as speculation mounted his interest in the scandal-ridden Titans had fallen over.

Fox Sports News this afternoon captured exclusive footage of the Test and Origin star entering Sharks Leagues Club, just a week after he was seen on the Gold Coast.

The Daily Telegraph spoke to chairman Damian Keogh as he left the meeting.

“I’m not sure how it’s going to pan out because he’s probably favourite to stay at Manly,’’ Keogh said.

“But we’ve had a chat today, we’ve shown him around and I reckon we’re now second favourites.’’

Fox Sports News reporter Steve Hart will reveal the footage on news bulletin later this afternoon.

Cherry-Evans is a great friend of Sharks five-eighth Ben Barba and the coach Shane Flanagan believes his signature would give the club a roster capable of winning the premiership.

Cherry-Evans trained with Manly this morning (Monday) before leaving to drive to the Shire for the Sharks meeting.

After the meeting, Keogh took Cherry-Evans and his wife Vessa to lunch at Cronulla waterfront restaurant Sealevel, before giving them a short tour of the Shire.

If we got him for the quoted 2.5 mill over 3 years I think that would be a bargain!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.