What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since 73

First Grade
I gave up on bringing a box of tissues to your sad posts.. Flanno this Flanno that.

A beach towel wouldn't wipe that dew off my screen.

Coach.

...Lol

dribbling-drills.jpg

imasharkie

Coach
geez I'd like to see Sharkies make a play for Cornish.
with Sezer going there he must be well out of the picture.
Ahhh Ricky and his halfbacks!

ghoti

Bench
geez I'd like to see Sharkies make a play for Cornish.
with Sezer going there he must be well out of the picture.
Ahhh Ricky and his halfbacks!

Watched the Jets v Wentworthville game on Saturday that Cornish played in. Not that interested. Murphy was very average and didn't look much different to Cornish's performance. Townsend, genuinely, would be the better option going off form.

Card Shark

Immortal
Don't want Sandow & don't want Kelly.

We've tried Kelly & were burnt, as were 2 other clubs. Is he going to change? I say not.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sandow to me is overrated & would cost a bomb, I think he needs someone else in the team to create & take the pressure off him. Perhaps Bird would go good with him?

I'd prefer a young half on the rise though.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Albert Kelly!? What is this?

We have undoubtedly one of the best young talents in Jack Bird playing 6 atm with Robson at 7 who, as well know isnt exactly the best halfback in the world but is doing okay right now. Kelly is unfit and I for one would put him at bottom of the list of halves I want right below Sandow.

Kane Elgey is the player we want. Young with plenty of potential. Mitch Cornish as well, good young half out of Canberra.

Forget Kelly and Sandow, they're both shithouse

Weaponhead

Coach
Elgey is impressive. We need a conductor not a role player. Elgey looks like has the kicking game, passing game and organisational skills to lead a team around the park. Sandow can run, pass and kick but is erratic.

Not sold on Cornish yet.

A young half at Broncs off contract end of year Jayden Nikorima, he could be one to go after, package deal with his brother Kodi

Last edited:
Tigers shopping Tim Simona around, he would be a good signing in that we are trying to offload Ayshford to go overseas, and with Gordon now likely to leave, Simona would be another asset to our backline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts