What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
Flanno went all out for him last time and conceded defeat to early, odds are we go back if that's remotely true.

Parra are going hard after Townsend as Sandow won't take a pay cut. Personally I am all for a Sandow/Bird combo.

Still working hard on Tamou. Also a couple of Warriors but I have no names.

Card Shark

Immortal
Seems like Sandow has an overinflated opinion of himself.

I wouldn't mind him but for a fair price, which is not his price it seems.

He could be good in our team with strong forwards & a couple of other backs able to create opportunities.

dellul

Juniors
Flanno went all out for him last time and conceded defeat to early, odds are we go back if that's remotely true.

Parra are going hard after Townsend as Sandow won't take a pay cut. Personally I am all for a Sandow/Bird combo.

sandow would be ok but i would of thought the money can be spent better in other area's, now bird is looking like a genuine 5/8 and if brown plays again this year i can see him building up to starting half for 2016

Madsharkie

First Grade
sandow would be ok but i would of thought the money can be spent better in other area's, now bird is looking like a genuine 5/8 and if brown plays again this year i can see him building up to starting half for 2016

Except they've been touting Nu as a hooker, which is where he played so well in the lower grades.

Inferno

Coach
I think we have to make a decision what we want to do with Bird long term before we decide on what halfback to get.

If Bird is going to be a long term 5/8, then we need a steady halfback with a great kicking game.

If he's not going to stay there and we're going to play a plodder like Graham in there then we probably need a flashier halfback like Sandow.

yes please to simona

why the hell are wt trying to offload him?

hope warriors players include kata

also hope we are after james roberts, how long is he contracted to Titans?

southland

Juniors
Thanks cb4. Hell yes to Simona thou I don't see him leaving the young tigers unless he has a huge personality clash with someone there...?

Sandow would be exciting but nerve-racking. Should be in the hunt for Elegy seems steady and creative... Would be a super young combo with Bird as 5/8.

Not sure about Tamou. He seems to almost fall asleep for months at a time then wake up and play awesome for a game or two then back to sleep...

Since 73

First Grade
Tamou?.... Gawd! - you won't find the smarter coaches making a play for that bludger. They see thru the hype.

dellul

Juniors
Except they've been touting Nu as a hooker, which is where he played so well in the lower grades.

i know he played hooker in the 9's but i can only remember him playing half back in the 20's. ennis looks like he has at least 2 years left in him, i think brown will be good enough to take over from robson by next year

Thanks for the info cb4.

Hope Simona rumour is true.

Hope Parra go real hard for Townsend he's still as timid as I remember him when he was with us. No mongrel in him at all.

Tamou? OMG

Hope we are scouting as much younger talent as possible this area is where we have had great success with in recent years.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I heard the Tigers were shopping around Nofo but hadn't heard about Simona.

To be honest if there were any warriors players on the radar I would assume Hurrell, Fisiani and Allwood are very much down the pecking order currently. Out of those guys Id be going hard for Hurrell. A bit lazy but it's all an attitude thing I think.

Special K

Coach
When was the last time we signed a player around this time of year? Luke Lewis? I doubt we land anyone until towards the end of the season when players have ran out of options.

Just sayin'

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Can ya change bad attitude....I don't think so.

No thanks.

I think u can. Konrad is a bit of a character within the warriors playing group and it seems McFadden doesn't appreciate that sort of character. Same thing happened last year when he was dropped to reggies and he came back to firsts like a man on a mission. My point is he has that "thrive" in him.

Jennings is a prime example of change of scenery success. They have so many outside backs in NZ they don't know what to with them all. A bit like us and fullbacks.

chewsta

First Grade
Any inner tube info on the rumours floating around about Hastings and Simona coming over to the good guys?
Theres a bloke on the other forum that says we may even sign a forward very soon. (before the Warriors game actually).

CB4, anything mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts