What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzah72

Bench
Anyone who suggest that we get Sandow is completely bonkers.

He is the definition of Rank average who very occasionally pulls a "koori play" and looks like a superstar.

On top of that he is a piss head, unfit and has no idea how to direct a team.

He is the opposite of the type of player we need, especially one who clearly still has issues and his motiviation is clearly lazy.

I know if I was offered the type of money he was given, I'd bust my ass to make sure I can continue to demand that kind of money, he clearly just f**ked around.\

BIG no thank you.

Same goes for that other muppet Idris

Rank Rank Rank

Craigshark

First Grade
Anyone who suggest that we get Sandow is completely bonkers.

He is the definition of Rank average who very occasionally pulls a "koori play" and looks like a superstar.

On top of that he is a piss head, unfit and has no idea how to direct a team.

He is the opposite of the type of player we need, especially one who clearly still has issues and his motiviation is clearly lazy.

I know if I was offered the type of money he was given, I'd bust my ass to make sure I can continue to demand that kind of money, he clearly just f**ked around.\

BIG no thank you.

Same goes for that other muppet Idris

Rank Rank Rank

100% agree..

I would never support the signing of Sandow. Can't stand the bloke and he is definitely not what we need. Thankfully after his latest incident, we probably won't touch him.

SharkShocked

Bench
Social Media - the only place where he has any chance of returning to the sharks, a big wet dream for those foaming at the mouth to have him in black white and blue again.

In reality - he has as much chance of putting on a Sharks jersey as Dank does getting a trainers job at Remondis.

Status
Not open for further replies.