What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUBIKS

Juniors
A whole lot of people complain about our boring ass grinding style and then say no to one of the most exciting halfs going. Sandow is inconsistent but on his day he produces the magic that we have none of.. Sign him as a short term prospect.

That will not get us the exciting entertaining footy we talk about. He might pull off an awesome play once every 5 games. Heck that one play might even win us a game. However it's useless until the team is coached to run at holes, with decoy players. Sweeping movements with players in motion and options for the halfback.

That's what creates exciting play. Seeing a team with a plan when they are in the oppositions 20. Not a team that runs around with no idea to put the bomb up on the 5th or hope that Fifita pulls something out of his arse.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Tigers looking to offload Lawrence.

Cmon guys... You know you want him to complete the Collis, Ayshford centres trifecta...

carcharias

Immortal
Why don't we ever try the crossfield grubber from 15m out - hard for the defence to handle.

Used to love that play.

The game is so repetitive now - no one does anything out of the ordinary anymore.

I did in a game once and the other team scooped it and ran the length

Feej

First Grade
Carch has nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good enough...

giphy.gif

Frenzy.

Post Whore
That will not get us the exciting entertaining footy we talk about. He might pull off an awesome play once every 5 games. Heck that one play might even win us a game. However it's useless until the team is coached to run at holes, with decoy players. Sweeping movements with players in motion and options for the halfback.

That's what creates exciting play. Seeing a team with a plan when they are in the oppositions 20. Not a team that runs around with no idea to put the bomb up on the 5th or hope that Fifita pulls something out of his arse.

That's a sad endictment on the game. What happened to exciting play from your own half? We now see exciting play as structured well executed chess moves from inside 20 metres.

The whole game is rooted

DJShaksta

First Grade
I once saw Adam Dykes kick the ball long off a scrum, for a flying Brett Howland to scoop up and score untouched under the sticks, from our own 10m line.
Flanno would hook our halves if either tried that these days.

Ads

First Grade
I once saw Adam Dykes kick the ball long off a scrum, for a flying Brett Howland to scoop up and score untouched under the sticks, from our own 10m line.

Our halves wouldn't kick it far enough.

Snoop Shark

First Grade

That was a fantastic whippet moment.

PJ

First Grade
Or when penrith threw it wide from the kick off and scored against us.

I'm with Frenzy. Game is rooted. All safety first bulls hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts