What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press conference after the loss to the Warriors...

and since that game Robson has got less involved each week, which for a half back cannot happen, but with us it does.

Yesterday it was what 50 minutes before he put his first kick in, and he is there to do that job with Ennis, Robson is putting more pressure on those around him, the way he is playing.

If the instructions were from Flanno for Robson not to kick and get less involved, yet another reason for him to go, your halfback needs to lead you around the park

Snoop Shark

First Grade
You Robson frothers make me sick.

Robson is the reason why Chad left. Now we buy Chad back at market value. Its like selling your car and buying it back. Fair dinkum ridiculous administration.

Robson has been the teams hinderance since he arrived. The hand brake of the team if you like.

When Flanno accepts responsibility for this putrid signing will be the day I take my hat off to him. Both Flanno and Robson should do the club a favour and walk out together.

I blame these 2 guys for the position we are in

cb4

First Grade
You Robson frothers make me sick.

Robson is the reason why Chad left. Now we buy Chad back at market value. Its like selling your car and buying it back. Fair dinkum ridiculous administration.

Robson has been the teams hinderance since he arrived. The hand brake of the team if you like.

When Flanno accepts responsibility for this putrid signing will be the day I take my hat off to him. Both Flanno and Robson should do the club a favour and walk out together.

I blame these 2 guys for the position we are in

Agree about Robson. He has been the worst halfback in the NRL for 2 seasons and all the club do is make excuses for him.

He tries hard, he plays busted, he is consistent.

Spare me.

He tries so hard he doesn't make a single run in arguably our biggest regular season game.
He plays busted. Don't enter the f**king field if you are busted. It causes more harm than good to the team.
He is consistent. Shit. That's what he is consistently.

And god forbid this guy mentors Connor Tracey.

Btw, anyone seen our under 20's 5/9 play lately? I bet he won't get a look in with us.

webShark

Agree about Robson. He has been the worst halfback in the NRL for 2 seasons and all the club do is make excuses for him.

He tries hard, he plays busted, he is consistent.

Spare me.

He tries so hard he doesn't make a single run in arguably our biggest regular season game.
He plays busted. Don't enter the f**king field if you are busted. It causes more harm than good to the team.
He is consistent. Shit. That's what he is consistently.

And god forbid this guy mentors Connor Tracey.

Btw, anyone seen our under 20's 5/9 play lately? I bet he won't get a look in with us.

How the hell did Parra make a GF With Robbo and Mortimer in the halves. There was plenty of Robbo love on here two years ago. I am on record as stating you get nowhere with a journeyman half. Tbh, Robbo has out performed my ecpectations. They were low. Perhaps we should chase Mortimer 😓

I don't think the NRL squad spends enough time with the 20s to mentor them. Adam Dykes told me Tracey was ready for first grade before he got injured. I think Ennis will feature at HB before Murphy. Ennis and Wade in the halves perhaps. Bird will be moved shortly.

Avenger

Immortal
How the hell did Parra make a GF With Robbo and Mortimer in the halves. There was plenty of Robbo love on here two years ago. I am on record as stating you get nowhere with a journeyman half. Tbh, Robbo has out performed my expectations. They were low. Perhaps we should chase Mortimer 😓

Robson had a great back end of the year and was actually man of the match in the preliminary final against the Dogs to get us in the GF. Mortimer was also a brilliant support player that year. We also had Jarryd Hayne playing like a man possessed. I would have looked good playing next to him.

Avenger

Immortal
You guys should try and offload that Barba train wreck , take Sandow and partner him with Townsend. Oh and f**k of Flanno.

Click2000

Juniors
Great Chad Townshend. .... I'm so f**king happy what a great signing...... shows how f**king shit out club is we have that useless merkin as our main signing ... f@ck me that just says it all!

Chad Townshend is f*cking shit!!!!!!! Always hs been !!!!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Great Chad Townshend. .... I'm so f**king happy what a great signing...... shows how f**king shit out club is we have that useless merkin as our main signing ... f@ck me that just says it all!
Everything old is new again.
I watched "Escape from New York" today on Netflix - Awesome movie, just made me realise how crap the sequel was. Chad Part 2.........

Click2000

Juniors
Everything old is new again.
I watched "Escape from New York" today on Netflix - Awesome movie, just made me realise how crap the sequel was. Chad Part 2.........

Haha that actually made my night lol shows how shit my night is but funny nonetheless !! Well played

carcharias

Immortal
Hang on
So now Chad is f**ked ?.... I thought you were all lining up to gob him for some reason.

How'd DCE and Foran go last night btw?

Just goes to show no matter how good they are they can still get 49 put on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts