What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on
So now Chad is f**ked ?.... I thought you were all lining up to gob him for some reason.

How'd DCE and Foran go last night btw?

Just goes to show no matter how good they are they can still get 49 put on them.

How many games has Chad been a major influence on, not bloody many.

James Maloney is still on market we should have been approaching him, Maloney is far better player then Chad.

Its not like Chad is in high demand, he made it clear coming back to sydney, basically had only 2 suitors Eagles and us, they just signed DCE so his options less we could have made him sweat a little drive the price down

Special K

Coach
I like Chad coming home. He has developed nicely since he left but the fact remains we need two halves not just one. Chad replaces Robbo, if we are stuck with Chad and Robo we are proper f**ked.

Bird needs to be in the centres or backrow for 2016.

Craigshark

First Grade
Chad is a good signing as long as we get a flashy type of 5/8. I think Maloney would be good for a couple of years.

webShark

I like Chad, he will be solid and has plenty of experience under his belt now. We do need a flashy 5/8 to compliment.

Can someone enlighten me. I have missed something. I saw there is a major announcement at 2:30 Sunday. Guessing resigning of Gallen.

Have we officially confirmed the signing of Townsend?

If we can't get him might as well give up. Wants to come to Sydney for personal reasons and a local. Not sure how many others need him. Thought Dragons until Benji came back to life.

jason taylor

Bench
Townsend has shown at the Warriors that he's a dependable halves partner, something you need in a competitive team (Look at how the Cowboys struggled until they finally put Michael Morgan at 5/8.) He's a good signing, and would hardly cost a boatload.

I'll get shot down for suggesting this, but a Townsend/Sandow combination would be interesting to watch, since Townsend would bring structure to the side, whilst Sandow would offer off the cuff flair.

drago brelli

Bench
Great Chad Townshend. .... I'm so f**king happy what a great signing...... shows how f**king shit out club is we have that useless merkin as our main signing ... f@ck me that just says it all!

Chad Townshend is f*cking shit!!!!!!! Always hs been !!!!!

You mob sure a depressing lot. Look to the south boys, the answers to your recruitment issues is in the Illawarra.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Buying back the farm. It was always Pissflap's gran plan.

Peachey, Frizell, Simmo......they'll all be back

txta2

First Grade
Chad has matured and offers a lot better service to the outside backs these days. Still has some shit in his game.

jason taylor

Bench
Wouldn't be surprised.

Honestly I think Maloney or Sandow are better options than Hodkinson. He is highly overrated,which is why Bulldogs will probably let him go since they have Reynolds and Mbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts