What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New sponsor and kit for FCL Lezignan

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Not the best looking jumper, but sponsorship is the main thing.

dscn3547_100.jpg

dscn3548_698.jpg

dscn3553_490.jpg

dscn3554_174.jpg

dscn3539_116.jpg

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Pink and green aren't exactly the first two colours that spring to mind when developing a footy jersey... It looks half alright, though.

Mr_Ugly said:
Looks more like a cycling jersey

My thoughts exactly. I was about to say that it would look more at home on the Tour De France.

I think it looks pretty cool though. I'm brave enough to wear pink :p

They could just tweak it a bit and claim it's "Salmon" not "Pink".

I think it's a bit too "busy" with all the sponsors on the front... But it's good to see so much corporate support - would be interesting to find out how much they all paid for the honour...?

screeny

Bench
I applaud the French game for having a different take when it comes to jerseys. Their madcap, sponsors everywhere approach is not the norm, no, but it's still culturally French, and vive la difference as they say....

wouldn't it be boring if all RL countries shared the same sporting culture?

screeny said:
wouldn't it be boring if all RL countries shared the same sporting culture?

Absolutely. One of the things that will hopefully make the RLWC08 a colourful cultural event that shows the world how RL brings people together...

:thumn

Latest posts