What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new sposor

Surrogate

Juniors
Now go back and reread my post, especially the word ADDITIONAL.

If that's the case and it's just an in house thing then why not. I'm not sure if the players association would approve. Can't imagine Gal wanting to pee in the bottle twice at 6am in the morning.

husky65

Juniors
It is just a sign of the times we live in. Where I work they just banned alcohol on site. We have forced randomized drug tests. They call it a fit for work test disguised under the good old we do this for the safety of our workers banner.

It must suck being an airline pilot.

husky65

Juniors
In relation to LabourHealth and in answer to a newspaper article appearing today, Regan Brown, company CEO, offered the following response;

“Contrary to reports in today’s Sydney Morning Herald, the corporate relationship between LabourHealth and the Sharks is not in jeopardy. LabourHealth and committed to our relationship for the 2014 season and look forward to continuing this relationship in future seasons.”

Card Shark

Immortal
:lol:

f**king newspapers.

I used to buy them everyday, even used to get them home delivered.

Wouldn't know the last time I bought 1 - half the shit in there is the result of someone's imagination.

Quigs

Immortal
:lol:

f**king newspapers.

I used to buy them everyday, even used to get them home delivered.

Wouldn't know the last time I bought 1 - half the shit in there is the result of someone's imagination.

Or their drunken blurred vision or in responce to their masters voice.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Don't suppose it was horsehead hooper, bourbon Bec, or that other merkin that got it wrong and took the opportunity to dig the knife into the sharks again?

Latest posts