What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Years Eve Mafia - Game Thread

Monk

Referee
2. Dutchy - Frank
3. Smiley - Junior
6. 9701 - Jacob
8. Umina Panther - Alex
9. Cjrankin - Brittany
14. soc - Marcus
19. Ozzy - Mark
21. Monk - work it out nubs

In 9701 write-up it has only Maria protecting him. Which should mean he is able to be killed now. If not, it will reveal who is protecting him. He should be lynched tomorrow if we don't learn anything tonight.

If mafia is smart they won't kill tonight, they can't risk the name of their remaining members getting out, they'll let us kill each other.

Dutchy and Soc are both role-blockers, combined with DL being a role-blocker one of them has to be non-town. With Drew being a Drug Dealer, and Dutchy spiking drinks, i'm leaning towards Dutchy being Mafia. Though soc could be using the "fake post restriction" thing to throw people off.

Ozzy being Mark sounds like he's a good egg, handing out Condom's and having a Gun.

Cop-out by RHCP not using the Mafia killer's name last night phase when Bazzi died. Probs peer pressured by mafia nubs.

Census only had 4 Mafia in it at the start of the game, chances are they're at 5 now, but who could have been recruited. Brittany when Bree died maybe? Possible.

cjrankin

Juniors
2. Dutchy - Frank
3. Smiley - Junior
6. 9701 - Jacob
8. Umina Panther - Alex
9. Cjrankin - Brittany
14. soc - Marcus
19. Ozzy - Mark

In 9701 write-up it has only Maria protecting him. Which should mean he is able to be killed now. If not, it will reveal who is protecting him. He should be lynched tomorrow if we don't learn anything tonight.

If mafia is smart they won't kill tonight, they can't risk the name of their remaining members getting out, they'll let us kill each other.

Dutchy and Soc are both role-blockers, combined with DL being a role-blocker one of them has to be non-town. With Drew being a Drug Dealer, and Dutchy spiking drinks, i'm leaning towards Dutchy being Mafia. Though soc could be using the "fake post restriction" thing to throw people off.

Ozzy being Mark sounds like he's a good egg, handing out Condom's and having a Gun.

Cop-out by RHCP not using the Mafia killer's name last night phase when Bazzi died. Probs peer pressured by mafia nubs.

Census only had 4 Mafia in it at the start of the game, chances are they're at 5 now, but who could have been recruited. Brittany when Bree died maybe? Possible.

Got it all figured out but you didn't vote last lynch? Why?

Apey

Staff member

The problem with writing actual names/characters after every write-up is that after a certain amount of phases, as the death toll rises and in conjunction with investigative abilities and the such, every person's character is known (or should be known if you're following the game) which only negatively affects non-town players.

*back to dead*

Last edited:

First Grade
2. Dutchy - Frank
3. Smiley - Junior
6. 9701 - Jacob
8. Umina Panther - Alex
9. Cjrankin - Brittany
14. soc - Marcus
19. Ozzy - Mark

Solid plan I give it my full support I shall vote for me to

soc123_au

Staff member
Oh & Monk. If I was scum Ozzy would have been dead night 3. Also I am pretty sure CJ investigated me.

Oh oh oh your slipping away from me.

cjrankin

Juniors
Just so everything I know is out in the open...didgi was getting PM's with info from someone. First, they told him that Fred was diseased...which he was. He was then told that Soc was mafia. I investigated Soc and was told he was town. So take that as what you will.

cjrankin

Juniors
investigated dutch night 1 but he was protected...haven't investigated smiley. will investigate him this week.

Latest posts