What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Years Eve Mafia - Game Thread

Monk

Referee
If you've investigated soc and he's come up as town, i find it hard to think that there is a third townie role-blocker.

Monk

Referee
The only thing that Dutchy has going for him at the moment is that he didn't turn up as Mafia aligned when I played drinking games with him, although neither did Apey (albeit Apey was the Liar so it would make sense that he would come back as Party aligned).

soc123_au

Staff member
Ozzy is town. By the sound of it Didgi was getting fake info. CJ's info on me is correct.

We're not gunna take it. No we ain't gonna take it. We're not gunna take it anymore!

Dutchy

Immortal
One blocked and help out mafias, indie, cult and diseased. I'm kinda more trusty than the other blockers.

Monk

Referee
At the moment i'm the most suspicious of Soc being Mafia and CJ turning bad once Didgi died.

Dutchy is #2 on suspects list.

NFI about Umina or Smiley.

Dutchy

Immortal
At the moment i'm the most suspicious of Soc being Mafia and CJ turning bad once Didgi died.

Umina is outed town. Smiley is hard to get a read on.

cjrankin

Juniors

Why would I be bad when Bree died? She's giving blowjays to dead celebs in heaven and i'm totes jelly. #scissoringwithmothertheresa

soc123_au

Staff member

Sus on me? Why, because I am putting pressure on you?
I started the Butch train, suggested to Ozzy that he kill Fred. I have blocked scum every night except the once I blocked Ozzy. Once I realised who he was do you reckon I would have left the town Vig alive & unblocked?
You merkins will probably kill me tonight anyway.

I'm going down, in a blaze of glory.

Monk

Referee
Maybe because information that you posted that could only be known by monitoring PMs?

Which info? the only info I know is what gets posted in my section of the write up. Rest of it is just speculation or to get a reaction out of people.

Latest posts