What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Years Eve Mafia - Game Thread

Monk

Referee
I told you I was blocking Ozzy, he was gonna kill you. Should've let him. Monks bad and CJ has likely turned. I carried this town to begin with, you've only recently picked up activity now you're mafia has it's win in sight.

changevote monk

The odds of Mafia having both Mark and Jacob as their killers is too low for that to work.

Two roleblockers, only one can be town. Jig is up Dutchman.

Dutchy

Immortal
I didn't know Ozzy was the vig, if you read yesterday's posts, I said I was blocking on a hunch, then late last night, I only found out he was the vig. I've probs missed pages.

You're bad. Why can only one blocker me town? Absurd.

Don't fall for his crap guys, remember I've blocked cult disease indie and 9701 himself.
What's monk done for us?

Dutchy

Immortal
Anyway, heading for a Perthsurf, then Little Creatures. If I don't get eaten I'll be on well later. Don't make a dumb decision.

First Grade
f**k it change vote vote monk either him or ozzy are the bad one (besides my guys of course)

Ozzy

First Grade
f**k it change vote vote monk either him or ozzy are the bad one (besides my guys of course)
I'm on Santa's good list (I thought of going for the GREAT list but it wasn't worth the extra effort).

cjrankin

Juniors
Dutch role blocked Ozzy

Soc roleblocked 9701

Obvious choice.

Vote: Dutchy

CJ's QT is the one he and Didgi were involved with I am assuming.

yeah me and didgi had a BFF QT, i've just been putting in my investigation orders through that, which is why i told RHCP to check it, and then my next message was reporting my results (monk being town). didn't know this would put suspicion on me as this is only my 2nd mafia game. one thing we should mention is that 9701 has been vocal in saying he has more protection and welcomed people to vote for him. if i was a bad guy and i had protection, i wouldn't flaunt it...i would want people to vote for me so that a vote is wasted on trying to take me out. If i didn't have protection, i would dare people to vote for me in a bit of reverse psychology. i don't think 9701 has protection anymore...but if dutchy indeed blocked ozzy, then changevote dutchy

Monk

Referee
CJ, investigate ozzy tonight. There is a small chance he is an Indy, I just want to make sure.

cjrankin

Juniors
CJ, investigate ozzy tonight. There is a small chance he is an Indy, I just want to make sure.

can't investigate tonight, i can only investigate on even nights. bree investigated on odd nights...thats how our characters worked. so i can investigate tomorrow...if i'm still alive by then, which i probably wont be.

#cantwaittoblowtupac

Dutchy

Immortal
Look at 9701's voting. Jumping on his two buddies when I voted them to throw suspicion.

Can keep up, and frankly can't be bothered. Idiots.

changevote Dutchy

Smiley

Bench
I can investigattte. Rhree persosns each knight.

Last knight
Monk is a Seventh Day Adventist.
Ozzy is a gun enthusiast.
Dutchy is a South Australian Knitting Champion.

Knight before
Monk is an accomplished violinist.
Soc has seen over 100 bands live.
Dutchy can dunk a basketball.

Knight before that
Drew is straight edge.
Soc has every Beatles album.
Bazzi is a Mensa member.

And knight before that
Dutchy is missing home.
SGL is a talented foosball player.
Fred is going to hell.