What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Years Resolutions

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i managed to fulfil a resolution last year - no hot chips for the whole of 2013.

well done muzby.

this year i dunno. maybe these three:

1. cut back on booze a bit. drink quality over quantity. good start last night by knocking off a heap of different belgian stuff.. although given they were 9% ABV it did leave me rather pissed.

2. maybe knuckle down and actually finish my MBA. (3 more units. come on muzby, you can do it)

3. stop talking in the 3rd person. maybe try talking in the 4th person. is that possible?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
To continue being better than everyone else but to not be too condescending about it.

Dani

Immortal
I'm also attempting to run the whole Neon run course. It's only 5km. But thats huge for someone after 4 knee surgeries and two prolapsed discs. If people wanna sponsor me I'll love you forever. All for Beyond Blue, something pretty close to me. PM me if you want.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm also attempting to run the whole Neon run course. It's only 5km. But thats huge for someone after 4 knee surgeries and two prolapsed discs. If people wanna sponsor me I'll love you forever. All for Beyond Blue, something pretty close to me. PM me if you want.

if I sponsor you, do I get my name on your jersey?

MsAnneThrope

Juniors
I have several new years resolutions. These include -

1). Seduce missy and have him impregnate me. live off sweet blog income for ever.
2). If above fails, seduce dutchy. let him impregnate me. live off sweet whatever income for ever.
3). seduce apey. live off centrelink income forever.

I also intend to kill Alba and Dani, since those hos think they run the show. sportive cupid can stay because every babe needs agrenade. boys have gotta earn this jelly.

:thumb

Latest posts