What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New You Am I !

Stagger eel

Staff member
one of the best bonus cd's ever made.

who are we?
who are you ? who's any of us ...who the fug cares?

Hi we're Crosby , still and Nash .

Thanks for paying all that money for all that free love.

This Riff's gonna change your life.

it's a great disc.."cool hand luke" is probably my favourite all time live song..

their other bonus cd's were great also

"somebody else's crowd"
"radio settee"
'beat party"

best live band ever...

fish eel

Immortal
it's a great disc.."cool hand luke" is probably my favourite all time live song..

their other bonus cd's were great also

"somebody else's crowd"
"radio settee"
'beat party"

best live band ever...

those were the days....new you am i album coming with bonus live disc.

fish eel

Immortal
when's it coming out fish???

the new one, I dunno, and I dunno if it will have a live disc or not.

your list above stagger left out the temperence union that came out with dress me slowly. That disc has some great gems on it. By the way, have you missed the Homebake discussions is the PD's music thread?

Stagger eel

Staff member
the new one, I dunno, and I dunno if it will have a live disc or not.

your list above stagger left out the temperence union that came out with dress me slowly. That disc has some great gems on it. By the way, have you missed the Homebake discussions is the PD's music thread?

mate..I haven't taken too much notice of it but I do know that DP and YAI are on the bill and I dare say that I'm going to come out of retirement for that one..

fish eel

Immortal
sorry stagger, my poster doesnt give a clear answer

It's says Soundgarden Summer Tour and lists 5 - special guests, of which You Am I, Revered Horton Heat, Tad and a band called 11. The shows are listed around the side, but not who was playing where.

I think it is a safe guess to assume it is Taz from the Horton Heat, who are pretty cool.http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb_juTPQJUc

carcharias

Immortal
You Am I were asked to support/by Sound Garden after they saw YAI play at the Big Day Out here in OZ.
That must have been the year they played in the hordern on the back of Sound as ever.
It went off.

league_guru

Juniors
Best bonus CD to YAI recording would have to be the bonus to Dress Me Slowly - 8 newies of Tim's acoustic songs. Each song on their is an absolute belter.

carcharias

Immortal
Thats the disc that has 'faith' on it, isnt it?
yep

1. Makin' Toast
2. The Smokin' Popes
3. Faith
4. Paragon Cafe
5. The Loneliest Folk In The World
6. Dreamin'
7. The Man You Want Me To Be
8. Get Drunk, Ring Yer Friends

Latest posts