What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Penisni development???

Penisini is no Lyon, Vaeliki, Willie Tonga or Jennings.

But if he can be coached not to f**k up in defence and in attack, then he could steadily hold a spot in the 17 being a basic member of a squad that needs low level guys among a scattering of real talents.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
So we are apparently linked to Blake Wilson now … is it possible Will is squeezed out of the top 17. A fair bit up in the air for next year

Where do Lomax, iongi and gutho play ?
Will Gutho be here ?
How does Simonson fit ?
Will maika still be here ?
If wilson signs where does he fit ?

Point is I don’t think Will is a certain starter and his form this year is making th-at even less likely

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
So we are apparently linked to Blake Wilson now … is it possible Will is squeezed out of the top 17. A fair bit up in the air for next year

Where do Lomax, iongi and gutho play ?
Will Gutho be here ?
How does Simonson fit ?
Will maika still be here ?
If wilson signs where does he fit ?

Point is I don’t think Will is a certain starter and his form this year is making th-at even less likely
I think Will starts.

7. Moses
6. Brown
5. Lomax
4. Gutho
3. Will
2. Shootout between Superman and Wilson
1. Iongi

JokerEel

Coach
I think Will starts.

7. Moses
6. Brown
5. Lomax
4. Gutho
3. Will
2. Shootout between Superman and Wilson
1. Iongi

Round 1 2025 will be

Gutho
Iongi
Penisini
Lomax
Simmonson/Sivo/Russell/Tago
Brown
Moses

Can see Iongi starting on the wing and slowly transitioning into fullback for 26 as Gutho will be moved on.