What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Vibing

Juniors
"Prove it"... that's your favorite line. There is proof in the last few posts you are full of shit and have to lie to try and make a point. There is no evidence of any sort to say NZR lied... you are just too much of a moron to figure that much out.
You only hide figures if they're not good
yawnion in NZ knew its in the shit , so decided to hide all the numbers & hoped no one wouldn't notice

its actually quite pathetic
& this sport for loud mouthed windbags like yourself is doing it both sides of the ditch

3 letters

T

B

A

Te Kaha

First Grade
You only hide figures if they're not good
yawnion in NZ knew its in the shit , so decided to hide all the numbers & hoped no one wouldn't notice

its actually quite pathetic
& this sport for loud mouthed windbags like yourself is doing it both sides of the ditch

3 letters

T

B

A

So League in NZ is the same then? No TV figures for them.

Vibing

Juniors
Borussia Dortmund What GIF by Bundesliga

The lochness monster & KPI's for NZ wugby
the difference ?
none

they might be out there , but

no one ever sees them
so how would anyone know

Vibing

Juniors
So League in NZ is the same then? No TV figures for them.
casualties of the pathetic NZRU's manipulation of the figures
can't give the figures for all bar one sport

so
its no figures for any sport , thanks to the NZRU & their attempts to hide the embarrassment

Gobsmacked

Bench
So the answer is no?... there aren't three bids form NZ.. not even 1.
I said: the bids come in after the NRL state where they want a new team.
They will say NZ, you will have at least 3 bids.
When this happens, will you leave the forum for good or stay around to be mocked 🤔
I'm guessing you're a stay and be mocked type of guy..

Te Kaha

First Grade
casualties of the pathetic NZRU's manipulation of the figures
can't give the figures for all bar one sport

so
its no figures for any sport , thanks to the NZRU & their attempts to hide the embarrassment

So a mythical organisation can manipulate SKYTV now? Your lies are getting bigger and bigger.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I said: the bids come in after the NRL state where they want a new team.
They will say NZ, you will have at least 3 bids.
When this happens, will you leave the forum for good or stay around to be mocked 🤔
I'm guessing you're a stay and be mocked type of guy..

And who will be these "at least 3 bids"? You must have some basis to make that claim.. Which orgainsations? which businesses? which sponsors? Or are you just, as usual, talking shit?

Gobsmacked

Bench
And who will be these "at least 3 bids"? You must have some basis to make that claim.. Which orgainsations? which businesses? which sponsors? Or are you just, as usual, talking shit?
It'll likely be more than 3. The NRL grant these days makes any potential suitor instantly a profitable multi million dollar organisation.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Super Rugby club announcing a switch

Te Kaha

First Grade
It'll likely be more than 3. The NRL grant these days makes any potential suitor instantly a profitable multi million dollar organisation.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Super Rugby club announcing a switch

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So much wrong in so few words.... Where is the 30 million dollar funding requirement for these bids going to come from? And Super Rugby Club??? you do know that they are all majority or fully owned by NZR who centrally contracts ALL the players don't you? You really don't know ANYTHING about NZ.

You can't name a single person or organisation that has shown interest in bidding for a second team in NZ other than the con man Chalmers, who lost his funders last year. You're like a religious zealot who believes on faith alone.

Gobsmacked

Bench
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So much wrong in so few words.... Where is the 30 million dollar funding requirement for these bids going to come from? And Super Rugby Club??? you do know that they are all majority or fully owned by NZR who centrally contracts ALL the players don't you? You really don't know ANYTHING about NZ.

You can't name a single person or organisation that has shown interest in bidding for a second team in NZ other than the con man Chalmers, who lost his funders last year. You're like a religious zealot who believes on faith alone.
I thought that would stir you up old fella

Perth Red

Post Whore
The nrl grant certainly does make investing in an nrl club now more attractive. Clubs genegating $13-15mill football revenue (warriors are doing this) are now making a profit. There’s a lot of sports investment companies in the world these days looking for where to buy next. Nz2 could be an attractive proposition, but at this time no there are no public bid teams for a second nz club.

Latest posts