What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Penrith fan

Juniors
Tbh, If we were not going through the current crisis with the Rebels, and RA had clean air, I reckon the majority of fair minded Rugby Union folk are keen to see what Herbert & Waugh can put together this year advancing the state of finances and centralisation with the support of the member unions. It's hard to wade through the muck and get back to solid ground.

And there’s a ton of hope and goodwill attached to Schmidt and the new hires in the coaching and development functions.

Certainly, apart from wanting to see quality candidates replace the directors up for election and vacancies, most of us are giving RA at least a year to show there’s turnaround from 2023.

And when they talk about bringing in an open and transparent approach it would be good for them to model that by being open and transparent with who they are. Faceless men aren’t exactly the model of transparency.

Matua

Bench
Tbh, If we were not going through the current crisis with the Rebels, and RA had clean air, I reckon the majority of fair minded Rugby Union folk are keen to see what Herbert & Waugh can put together this year advancing the state of finances and centralisation with the support of the member unions. It's hard to wade through the muck and get back to solid ground.

And there’s a ton of hope and goodwill attached to Schmidt and the new hires in the coaching and development functions.

Certainly, apart from wanting to see quality candidates replace the directors up for election and vacancies, most of us are giving RA at least a year to show there’s turnaround from 2023.

And when they talk about bringing in an open and transparent approach it would be good for them to model that by being open and transparent with who they are. Faceless men aren’t exactly the model of transparency.
Have you come up with that definition of "elites" yet?

Matua

Bench
I think you forgot to log into your caynard account first.
Hysterical, the one admitted multi/liar on here is trying to accuse others of being multis.

Is this Penrith poster another one of your multis? Is that why you're defending them from a request for a definition of a word they used?

final say

Juniors
Hysterical, the one admitted multi/liar on here is trying to accuse others of being multis.

Is this Penrith poster another one of your multis? Is that why you're defending them from a request for a definition of a word they used?
Sorry, I thought you were Caynard.. you just came off as Caynard.
You seem very upset, I thought you were pals??
And now you're accusing this Penrith dude of being a multi?
That's not very nice.

Matua

Bench
Sorry, I thought you were Caynard.. you just came off as Caynard.
You seem very upset, I thought you were pals??
And now you're accusing this Penrith dude of being a multi?
That's not very nice.
Look you'll get some support from your boy Wb but everyone on this thread knows you're the one confirmed liar and multi on here.

Canard

Immortal

This is deep cut Union fan stuff.

No-one on this forum has any idea about the names you are referring to here.

final say

Juniors
Look you'll get some support from your boy Wb but everyone on this thread knows you're the one confirmed liar and multi on here.
The first person that inferred I was gobsmacked I congratulated and admitted straight away. I forgot my password, so I started a new account.
Enjoyed watching you twist in your only argument that you live in NZ so only you could understand anything NZ related...yes that was fun.
Sure,you can take what you will from what I've pretended to be...
But the real issue is what you are... an arrogant, pompous, Union clown who cares little for the substance or content of your speech but how you sound which is simply thinly veiled narcissism.
Now let me have it with your Caynard account x

Matua

Bench
The first person that inferred I was gobsmacked I congratulated and admitted straight away. I forgot my password, so I started a new account.
Enjoyed watching you twist in your only argument that you live in NZ so only you could understand anything NZ related...yes that was fun.
Sure,you can take what you will from what I've pretended to be...
But the real issue is what you are... an arrogant, pompous, Union clown who cares little for the substance or content of your speech but how you sound which is simply thinly veiled narcissism.
Now let me have it with your Caynard account x
I've never made the argument I live in NZ as I don't, however unlike your made up stories I am from NZ and I'm there regularly and I know about the domestic league situation.

I don't know what to take from your pretending to be living in NZ, then pretending to be a teenager from NZ, I can't conceptualise why someone would do that as it's just weird. What do you gain from lying? No one can take anything you write seriously anymore.

final say

Juniors
I've never made the argument I live in NZ as I don't, however unlike your made up stories I am from NZ and I'm there regularly and I know about the domestic league situation.

I don't know what to take from your pretending to be living in NZ, then pretending to be a teenager from NZ, I can't conceptualise why someone would do that as it's just weird. What do you gain from lying? No one can take anything you write seriously anymore.
" pretending to be a teenager "
Since when?
So now you're lying... to make me out to be a bigger liar?
And now you're admitting you don't even live in NZ? and claiming that you never said you did? Another lie.

So you don't live in NZ? This time I'm genuinely gobsmacked! Lol
that was the only thing you had...
Goone .. bye bye lol

So you have nothing but catching me out on something I've been open about?

So where are you now then? Actually nevermind, that'll be another lie.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have the expert on NZ that isn't in NZ..

Matua

Bench
Since when?
And now you're admitting you don't even live in NZ? and claiming that you never said you did? Another lie.

Goone .. bye bye lol

Sorry, did I get a slight detail of your lie wrong? Were you actually pretending to be an adult. My apologies for misremembering your lie.

Wb1234

Referee
Since when?

Goone .. bye bye lol

How sad do you have to be to open up multiple accounts on a rugby league forum pretending to be a fan of the sport

just imagine how miserable he / she / it is in real life

why not go on a union forum and talk about the sport you actually like

final say

Juniors
Sorry, did I get a slight detail of your lie wrong? Were you actually pretending to be an adult. My apologies for misremembering your lie.
Ok NZ expert that doesn't live in NZ.
You've been pretending to live there for over a year now... did you misremember where you lived?
Is this one of those things where you identify as a kiwi living in NZ.. Napier was it?
Remember how you were going to fly down to Christchurch if there was a double header with a South Island team and the Crusaders.. were they real people or other " kiwi locals " accounts ? Were you talking to yourself?
Such wasted talent, you held character/s for over a year!
Brilliant! Sad but brilliant.

Matua

Bench
Ok NZ expert that doesn't live in NZ.
You've been pretending to live there for over a year now... did you misremember where you lived?
Is this one of those things where you identify as a kiwi living in NZ.. Napier was it?
Remember how you were going to fly down to Christchurch if there was a double header with a South Island team and the Crusaders.. were they real people or other " kiwi locals " accounts ? Were you talking to yourself?
Such wasted talent, you held character/s for over a year!
Brilliant! Sad but brilliant.
Have you heard of the concept of being from somewhere as opposed to living somewhere? I didn't say I was living there, that's your interpretation. It's Hastings, not Napier by the way.

And yep I'd definitely go to a double header in Chch, as someone who so frequently pretends to be over there you'd know it's only an easy three hour flight

Latest posts