What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

final say

Juniors
I'm never going to support a Cantab team, but I wish the Warriors would STFU and not speak out against NZ2.
To be fair, it's about as effective as McDonald's advocating against hungry jacks.. I'm sure the NRL are having a private chuckle .
The biggest asset another NZ team brings is a rivalry... speaking out against NZ 2 before it's very existence.. going to be epic!

final say

Juniors
The Broncos started Super League because the NSWRL was a prehistoric dictatorship that cared more about preserving their power than growing Rugby League as a national game. Hope that clears things up for you.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
" And that's the way the cookie crumbles " is that on auto fill, copy and paste or do you type it every time?
Going to get old fast..

Trifili13

Juniors
The Broncos started Super League because the NSWRL was a prehistoric dictatorship that cared more about preserving their power than growing Rugby League as a national game. Hope that clears things up for you.

So much like Bronco's trying to protect its own patch?

Milhouse2020

Juniors
To be fair, it's about as effective as McDonald's advocating against hungry jacks.. I'm sure the NRL are having a private chuckle .
The biggest asset another NZ team brings is a rivalry... speaking out against NZ 2 before it's very existence.. going to be epic!

That is exactly why a second NZ team will be a greater return on investment than PNG.