What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Maximus

Coach
Why are you bothering to contact me about this? Wtf do I care, what some Roar writers opinions on Pacific Rugby/RL, the real question is WHY do you even bother to engage in a pissing contest with me or other people who support any expansion to our game?

Seems you cared a lot right up until it was your mate quoting them.

Yes coz Roar articles are the best source of information in this day and age...
Every Roar article is bias BS agenda driven nonsense, written by self proclaimed "experts"

MugaB

Coach
Seems you cared a lot right up until it was your mate quoting them.
Huh? Did you read the quoted post I wrote from whenever months ago, ..= Roar articles are shit, I've always said that, why the fucʙ do you keep talking to me about them, as if I think they aren't,
0dd12e9f-7050-4664-94ea-e2716a526b83_text.gif
you've got some stalking issues buddy

Maximus

Coach
Huh? Did you read the quoted post I wrote from whenever months ago, ..= Roar articles are shit, I've always said that, why the fucʙ do you keep talking to me about them, as if I think they aren't,
View attachment 91445
you've got some stalking issues buddy

I did read it. You are always very outspoken about Roar writers, just thought you'd like to know that your mate is quoting them.

Remember when the ā€œleagueā€ fan said if the warriors didnā€™t play well their crowds would slump especially since the blues were doing well

remember that ?
Ok, okā€¦ Iā€™ll cop it on the chin, I was one that thought that.

In my defence though, that wasnā€™t just a wild ass guess, it was based on 30 years of history. A bit of pessimism wasn't unreasonable given the many false dawns we've been through.

But... I will now happily admit I was wrong this year, and the Wahs could actually be changing history.

I have no bloody idea how given how theyā€™ve been playing, but yes... they are doing it.

Perth Red

Post Whore

In my defence though, that wasnā€™t just a wild ass guess, it was based on 30 years of history. A bit of pessimism wasn't unreasonable given the many false dawns we've been through.

But... I will now happily admit I was wrong this year, and the Wahs could actually be changing history.

I have no bloody idea how given how theyā€™ve been playing, but yes... they are doing it.
The very cheap full memberships have obviously played a big part in sustaining their crowds during a less than impressive, but as per normal, Warriors period. At least they got pricing right.

Wb1234

Referee

Nah not you lol

Wb1234

Referee
The very cheap full memberships have obviously played a big part in sustaining their crowds during a less than impressive, but as per normal, Warriors period. At least they got pricing right.
Fully sold out season

has any rugby club in the world ever done that ?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Whatā€™s the robins average attendance so far this season mate?
around 10.1k. capacity is 10.5k but we have to set aside around 800 seats for away fans every game. Our biggest attendances was v London last time when we were allowed by RFL to not have to set aside so many due to London's lack of fans and had 10.2k.

Latest posts