What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Wb1234

Referee
why would you ask a question in a NZ thread you already know the answer to as you clearly read the actual thread where we discuss SL stadiums? Very weird.
I didn’t know the answer

you mentioned hull kr getting regular sellouts you dope

from reading that thread there are no immediate plans to do the stands it’s just 3G pitch so no big deal

Perth Red

Post Whore
I didn’t know the answer

you mentioned hull kr getting regular sellouts you dope

from reading that thread there are no immediate plans to do the stands it’s just 3G pitch so no big deal
you post in that thread, Ive clearly posted HKR stadium plans in that thread. sheesh.

final say

Juniors

Remember when you know who said the nz tv deal was going to get cut LOL
"But the NRL can claim a win when it comes to streaming, with rising numbers suggesting it is winning the race for younger fans."

It's always going to be hard for our older kiwi residents to understand.

Imagine the introduction of a second kiwi team...

Matiunz

Juniors
Ok, ok… I’ll cop it on the chin, I was one that thought that.

In my defence though, that wasn’t just a wild ass guess, it was based on 30 years of history. A bit of pessimism wasn't unreasonable given the many false dawns we've been through.

But... I will now happily admit I was wrong this year, and the Wahs could actually be changing history.

I have no bloody idea how given how they’ve been playing, but yes... they are doing it.
There was a bit on this in the ‘This Warriors life’ podcast. They mused there’s still a bit of goodwill hang over from last year and also when you look at even though they’ve dropped down the ladder they haven’t seemed as bad as previous poor years. Out of our 10 losses this year 6 have been by 6and under- we were finding a way to win those last year this year we don’t seem to be able to, out of those was a defensive masterclass by the Sharks, a freak last second try by the storm, a penalty no call against the Bulldogs and a choke shank against the raiders- convert even a couple of those and we are right in the hunt. It’s just been the Titans, Roosters and Dragons games that were bad losses really. We’ve also had an absolute horror run of injuries that has lent to some lenience, even now we have 1/3 of our squad out including our captain, 5 outside backs and 3 first choice halves- anyone is gonna struggle with that.
Scarcity caused games to be sold out well in advance on the back of last year and when we were still in the hunt but will be interesting to see if viewing numbers have changed at all recently.
Webby also would have learnt a lot this year so will be interesting to see if he can turn it around don’t want another ‘18-‘19-‘20 regression.

Wb1234

Referee
There was a bit on this in the ‘This Warriors life’ podcast. They mused there’s still a bit of goodwill hang over from last year and also when you look at even though they’ve dropped down the ladder they haven’t seemed as bad as previous poor years. Out of our 10 losses this year 6 have been by 6and under- we were finding a way to win those last year this year we don’t seem to be able to, out of those was a defensive masterclass by the Sharks, a freak last second try by the storm, a penalty no call against the Bulldogs and a choke shank against the raiders- convert even a couple of those and we are right in the hunt. It’s just been the Titans, Roosters and Dragons games that were bad losses really. We’ve also had an absolute horror run of injuries that has lent to some lenience, even now we have 1/3 of our squad out including our captain, 5 outside backs and 3 first choice halves- anyone is gonna struggle with that.
Scarcity caused games to be sold out well in advance on the back of last year and when we were still in the hunt but will be interesting to see if viewing numbers have changed at all recently.
Webby also would have learnt a lot this year so will be interesting to see if he can turn it around don’t want another ‘18-‘19-‘20 regression.
Or maybe people just love rugby league and want to show up

final say

Juniors
Another post... defending the Warriors brilliant crowds lol..
Just f**k off.

Wb1234

Referee
Maybe, interested in what makes this time different is all
Super rugby is a bit boring now ? Aussie sides are useless, South Africans are gone

warriors game day experience is also excellent

sure if the warriors have a really bad season the arse might fall off it eventually but it’s not like the warriors success last year was that great

they got belted by Penrith in the prelim final