What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

flippikat

Bench
A full shot of Athletic Park - remember, Wellington is a staggeringly windy city, thanks to the funnel effect of Cook Strait.

Punters were brave to venture up to these sheer heights!

1000002031.jpg

Maximus

Coach
What's his new name?

If that guy wants to bring up shit said in the past, he's one of the people who argued for pages that Inter Miami is the 4th most popular sports team in NZ, and Wrexham is 7th because they wanted to claim the Warriors were more popular than the All Blacks.

When you are that dumb, you can't really talk shit about anyone else being wrong.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
If that guy wants to bring up shit said in the past, he's one of the people who argued for pages that Inter Miami is the 4th most popular sports team in NZ, and Wrexham is 7th because they wanted to claim the Warriors were more popular than the All Blacks.

When you are that dumb, you can't really talk shit about anyone else being wrong.
Please quote me saying that

Matua

Bench
It'd be Matiunz or one of the other flogs that hang out on a RL forum and talk up Union whilst being in denial about the growth of league. Eerily similar opinions. I guess he felt the need to change user names to save face after everything he said wouldn't happen did happen.
I don't think it's Matiunz, the posting styles seem different, plus Wb doesn't have the hard on for him that he would if he thought he was Te Kaha. But I could be wrong.

There seems to be an issue with non NZ posters who can't comprehend that multiple NZ posters can have the same concerns about the game in NZ (poorly run domestic game/gang influence/history etc) that media and social media hype doesn't cover.

So, just to clarify, you think he's still here but you don't know for certain?

Also, Maximus was talking about Wb not you.

Maximus

Coach

Nah he was definitely one of the people arguing for pages about it. Like in this post where he quoted the list and either didn't bother to read it, or was too stupid to understand it.

Key term 'New Zealanders searched for'

'New Zealand National Rugby Union team' is something a foreigner would search for if they were relatively new to Rugby Union'

Warriors are the number 1 searched BY NEW ZEALANDERS

Wb1234

Referee
“This takes the Warriors home average this season to 24,721 if you include Magic Round (and 22,970 if you dont), while their home average at Go Media Stadium is 23,686,” as posted by wookie on the crowd thread

Matiunz

Juniors
I don't think it's Matiunz, the posting styles seem different, plus Wb doesn't have the hard on for him that he would if he thought he was Te Kaha. But I could be wrong.

There seems to be an issue with non NZ posters who can't comprehend that multiple NZ posters can have the same concerns about the game in NZ (poorly run domestic game/gang influence/history etc) that media and social media hype doesn't cover.

So, just to clarify, you think he's still here but you don't know for certain?

lol Im not sure I’ve ever actually seen too many posts from Te Kaha meaning he (?) may have backed off from posting a similar time I came a bit more active here. I’ve been posting under this username in the Nz Warriors site for around 15 odd years but mainly lurked here as I liked to get a bit of perspective outside of a Warriors echo chamber but found posting turns very quickly into playing the man rather than the post. lol I think we’ve also been accused of being the same person before as some can’t seem to handle it’s ok to like multiple sports and justify that by assuming it’s the same person.

Matiunz

Juniors
“This takes the Warriors home average this season to 24,721 if you include Magic Round (and 22,970 if you dont), while their home average at Go Media Stadium is 23,686,” as posted by wookie on the crowd thread
I’m glad they’ve kept that upswing of support, previously form slumps would see the crowds follow suit. Hopefully means people are seeing the long game benefits of having sustained support.