What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Maximus

Coach
Sorry mate, I've never mentioned Miami FC. The majority of your posts on here are just shit canning others

You and your mates are hypocrites. Shit talk everyone who disagrees with you, and then cry when people return the favour.

In fact, I originally responded to you stating that another poster deserved to shitcanned.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
You and your mates are hypocrites. Shit talk everyone who disagrees with you, and then cry when people return the favour.

In fact, I originally responded to you stating that another poster deserved to shitcanned.
I don't really shit talk anyone. I have some pretty strong disagreements with the great Dane and Te Kaha but it never descends into shit canning them as people.

As far as "my mates" go, I don't know them any better than I know you. Just because we agree on some topics doesn't mean anything. WB, Final Say and I disagree on heaps of stuff.

Wb1234

Referee
I don't really shit talk anyone. I have some pretty strong disagreements with the great Dane and Te Kaha but it never descends into shit canning them as people.

As far as "my mates" go, I don't know them any better than I know you. Just because we agree on some topics doesn't mean anything. WB, Final Say and I disagree on heaps of stuff.
People talking positively about rugby league on a rugby league forum sure triggers the gronks

Maximus

Coach

And then you like this post.

But yeah sure you aren't "shit canning them as people."

People talking positively about rugby league on a rugby league forum sure triggers the gronks