What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

flippikat

Bench
Get NZ2 in the NRL ASAP and f#ck the warriors off!!

at the very least NZ2 should give the warriors a kick up the @rse.
Christchurch (Canterbury Province) are a fiercely sports-minded part of New Zealand, and nothing gives them more satisfaction than dominating Auckland - in ANY competition.

Sure the Crusaders have been rubbish this year, but just watch them rebound.

I tell ya, an NRL team there with the kinda dogged spirit that province breeds will scare the crap out of the Warriors.

Matiunz

Juniors
Christchurch (Canterbury Province) are a fiercely sports-minded part of New Zealand, and nothing gives them more satisfaction than dominating Auckland - in ANY competition.

Sure the Crusaders have been rubbish this year, but just watch them rebound.

I tell ya, an NRL team there with the kinda dogged spirit that province breeds will scare the crap out of the Warriors.
I’m certainly no fan of anything Canterbury but I’d begrudgingly admit they’d likely be a more professional operation with the Warriors and have a better chance to snag some kiwis players that turn their nose up at the Warriors.
It’d piss me off but at the same time wouldn’t surprise me if they won a comp before the Warriors too

flippikat

Bench
I’m certainly no fan of anything Canterbury but I’d begrudgingly admit they’d likely be a more professional operation with the Warriors and have a better chance to snag some kiwis players that turn their nose up at the Warriors.
It’d piss me off but at the same time wouldn’t surprise me if they won a comp before the Warriors too
As a Wellington sports fan, I know too well the pain of losing to Christchurch based teams, and yeah it breeds a real dislike of them.. but that's Christchurch - they're a sports city whereas Wellington is an arts city, and they do sports damn well.

Wb1234

Referee
Someone posted this on an English forum :

“recent survey of teenagers in New Zealand listed their Top 3 sports as.

NRL

NBA

English Premiership Soccer “

anybody have the survey or is it bs ?

Latest posts