What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand A side named

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
I expect Australia to win and win easily

Wow you've gone all out with your prediction there :lol:

Of course Australia will win the A match, the proper test will be interesting though. I hope NZ win to bring some interest back into the tournament and to spite Bennett and his pathetic selections.

girvie

Staff member
I think NZ A can win but the main problem for them is the miss match in the halves. The crucial time for NZ A is when O'Meley and Mason head to the bench. Their forwards should be able to get on top from that point.

Kris_man

Bench
girvie said:
The crucial time for NZ A is when O'Meley and Mason head to the bench. Their forwards should be able to get on top from that point.
I agree, NZ A are going to have a massive advantage at that point; it's going to be a big test for the young Australian forwards. Australia obviously have a huge advantage in the halves, although like the adage says, "your halves are only as good as your forward pack".

Latest posts