What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle pitch invader..

Engine

Juniors
It was famed serial pest Peter Howard (a.k.a. Peter Hore) who was also responsible for the Kitten's run on last year at Newcastle, ripping the net down during Australia's world cup qualifier and staging a break out at the Woomera Detention Centre amoungst many other things.

Bloody prick.....he was responsible for Aust missing the world cup. Australia had all the momentumn before Hore tore down the net. Iran scored two goals in 10 minutes after the interruption.

Every australian soccer fan would hate his guts.

Rogue.9

Juniors
This is the 3rd Parra vs Newcastle game in Newcastle in 3 years (or possibly 4) where there has been a pitch invader, Peter Hore twice & the fat bastard who tried to tackle Dean Widders a few years ago. What the f**k do security do at the ground?

Feej

First Grade
It was serial pest Peter Hore I believe. The sooner they lock this idiot away and throw away the keys, the better... he just doesn't seem to get it!!
Gotta admit, he's gonna have one hell of an interesting obituary one day though. :lol:

DB

First Grade
Is this the same guy that dressed up as a Man Utd player in the 90s? :lol:

And he was also a streaker at Wimbledon??

Not the same guy.

But the dude you are talking about also made the podium of a Formula Grand Prix before the winners did I believe

Mr Saab

Referee
Not the same guy.

But the dude you are talking about also made the podium of a Formula Grand Prix before the winners did I believe

Dont remember that.
He did "play" @ Wimbledon
He "played" cricket for England
And posed in some soccer photo.

Engine

Juniors
Difference is, the cricket streaker did not really interfere with the actual contest of the sport. Did it with charm.

Hore f**ked our chances of making the world cup.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Carl Power I think is the other blokes name, he did it the smart and funny way actually, unlike Hoare who spoils the fun and ruins it for everyone.

Lock the prick up, in fact shouldve been after his 3 incidents in 1997.

Apey

Staff member
:lol:

I couldn't believe it. I have a great view from my seats and I didn't see him run on at all, only noticed it when he was already on a player :crazy:

Matt23

Staff member
This is the 3rd Parra vs Newcastle game in Newcastle in 3 years (or possibly 4) where there has been a pitch invader, Peter Hore twice & the fat bastard who tried to tackle Dean Widders a few years ago. What the f**k do security do at the ground?
Stand around and do f*ck all...

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bloody prick.....he was responsible for Aust missing the world cup. Australia had all the momentumn before Hore tore down the net. Iran scored two goals in 10 minutes after the interruption.

Every australian soccer fan would hate his guts.

Correct.

If this bloke was hit by a bus tomorrow it would be an absolutely fantastic day.

He's a f**king oxygen thief and a waste of human space. The bum should get a f**king real job.

Rogue.9

Juniors
I hope the papers give this absolutely no coverage tomorrow as it only encourages the prick. Newcastle ground security has to go, this is the 3rd time in a parra match in 3 years they have let somebody on the pitch (I don't know about other Knights games) and I doubt many people would be laughing if they lost one of their players because he ran in during a game and dropped the knees into a player.

NES Security,same mob that do ANZ.

The real question is why was he allowed in? Also, how did he get a guitar case into the ground? It's a shame Finch tackled him, why couldn't it be someone like Moimoi who would break the prick in half.

stuke

Bench
The real question is why was he allowed in? Also, how did he get a guitar case into the ground? It's a shame Finch tackled him, why couldn't it be someone like Moimoi who would break the prick in half.

he got a tricycle and a bag of cats in one year, so a guitar case would seem to be easy in comparison.

Latest posts