What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle Vs Storm *Spoiler*

AdamT

Juniors
Nuffy said:
Then in the first minute of the second half theres a grapple tackle by Melbourne and NO PENALTY.

f**king joke of a ref.

Interesting pick up Nuffy. I hadnt noticed until you said that and sure enough they are doing it a lot - its not a bad ploy. If you cant beat em join them and maybe we could beat em.

As for Badger.. Hmm Hayne.. you name them We have very little quality refs - but the ref isnt costing us the game. Its frustrating though. Bring back Billy

Pumba

First Grade
Gavin Badger is a f**kING TOSSER!

I can't watch the game he has pissed me off BAD!

He didn't even check the Quinn try would have loved to see that again!

P.S: My 1000th post is telling Mr Badger he is a TOSSER! :crazy:

Pumba

First Grade
Simmo should have walked up and unloaded before he walked off to make it worth it!

Nuffy

Bench
Lowpoint of the night, the dog scores a try.

I wonder when the football gods will shine again on us, we've had nothing but bad luck for 4 years now, when will it end?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I hope Clint Newton ruptures a testicle and Gavin Badger gets a flesh eating bacteria.

This has been f**king pathetic. Seriously, every one of them out there tonight can go and get f**ked.

I wish Laurie Daley would die. Not in a joking way, either. I hate him so much. He's the most f**king stupid human being on the planet. Death is the only cure for stupidity of that level.

Say what you will about the Socceroos, but even at their worst, they aren't as sh*t as we are tonight.

Nuffy

Bench
We've been bad but the Storm have had a dream run, not only are they getting the 50/50's, they have got every single possible thing going their way.

Defence is all about attitude..and ours in piss poor..the coach really need to address this> Their heads arent right or they just refuse to get ti tright

Misanthrope

Staff member
Did anyone hear that interview with Newton? I couldn't hear it over the sound of lips being smacked, slurping, and gagging.

I think Bellamy asked for a towel at the end too...

Nuffy

Bench
Badger what a f**king pillock, a grapple penalty for Newcastle in the last 20 secs.

First penalty for Newcastle in 60 minutes for mine, geez the Storm are a incredible team, no infractions in 60 minutes..................what complete bullsh*t

Misanthrope

Staff member
Any Newcastle player smiling after that performance deserves to be kicked in the crotch. They should be ashamed of the tripe they dished out tonight.

Ben

Bench
To be fair to Sargent i think he had his head busted open pretty bad when he missed folau

Nuffy

Bench
I didn't see the Brisbane game but it seems they couldn't play as badly as they did tonight coupled with a pillock of a ref.

Mr48Volts

Juniors
We deserved to lose. The Storm are a great side, but the ref was disgusting and that Newton smirk will go down in knights folklore...wanker!

Nuffy

Bench
I can't see how Newton can benefit from his treachery, what ever happen to Karma!

Latest posts