What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest Sharks Supporter!

MightySharks

Bench
sharksmitch011.jpg

MightySharks

Bench
Above is the latest Sharks Supporter my first child Mitchell, we took him to Bangor yesterday to meet the Sharks and to get his little footy signed. He will be at round 1, hopefully he will see a sharks premiership before he is my age!

MightySharks

Bench
Mitchell has got some red hair it might change later who knows but I thought I would get a picture with Lance the great redhead

cheese

Bench
Good stuff.

And good ol' Akuna. It used to be the under 18's pub back in the mid 90's. I wonder how many lost their V plates on that seedy soil.

jc155776

Coach
You bastard.

Im ringing child services on you.

Hopw on earth are you willing to put your kid through what we suffer every year...

MightySharks

Bench
jc155776 said:
You bastard.

Im ringing child services on you.

Hopw on earth are you willing to put your kid through what we suffer every year...

I reckon that by the time he starts school and a kid in the playground asks, what team do you support, he will say the premiers THE SHARKS!

MightySharks

Bench
Mr Angry said:
Congrats,

Don't force him to be a shark though.

It will be if he so desires.

Agreed, I will take him to the most of the games while he is young and when he is old enough he will make his own decision.

cronullashark

Juniors
MightySharks said:
Agreed, I will take him to the most of the games while he is young and when he is old enough he will make his own decision.

b u ll s h i t, he will be sitting next to me, he will be a shark supporter, i will make sure he is:crazy:

Deacon

First Grade
Congrats, surely he'll make the right decision when hes old enough lets hope so neway *cough* Dragons Mitchie *cough*

Nullajet

Juniors
congrats and good luck with that

I have three boys..all of whom started out (brainwashed/influenced/whatever) sharks fans but moved on...the eldest a the storm, the second a tiger but so far the youngest has stuck solid. Obviously that has given him an endless amount of power in the house when it comes to disputes and treats etc.....but how long til he also sees the life time of pain and suffering approaching ???

Hang in there little guys

Latest posts