What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Flash!!!........Souths sign James Roberts!

Rabbits20

Immortal
yeah i never used to either, but now i love it for some reason. when you tried it, you didn't add anything to it, did you?

No I didn't add anything.

Alien RLW Mole says pendulum re Roberts is in Souths favour.

Fingers crossed mate.

doyen

Bench
:lol:

Oi Doyen back to footy the RLW mole is saying he has scoops from people in the know saying Souths are now favourites for Roberts.

Things are looking a little brighter,I reckon!!

'Twould be a major lift for us!

PS: I would attempt to run a 110 yards if it comes off!

alien

Referee
I've invented a brand new concoction in a valiant attempt to stay on top of things!

It's called "The Rabbitohs Supertonic."

Half a glass of RED wine mixed with half a glass of GREEN tea!!

So far it's been a life-saver in maintaining my sanity!!!!!!

:lol: that's awesome! it sounds like you have your own "elixir of life". :lol:
the resveratrol in the red wine can actually slow down aging. i don't drink wine but i eat black grapes (they have more resveratrol than red or green grapes). i'm turning 36 in april, but most people say i look early 20s (not kidding)

here i found this for you http://wine.about.com/od/wineandhealth/a/Red-Wine-And-Resveratrol.htm

Rabbits20

Immortal
Things are looking a little brighter,I reckon!!

'Twould be a major lift for us!

PS: I would attempt to run a 110 yards if it comes off!

We wouldn't want you breaking a leg though!!!!!

It'd be a massive lift.

Oi Doyen and Alien if we get him LU would go into an absolutely massive meltdown, especially on the NRL forum.

I'd fall off the lounge in laughter!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
:lol: that's awesome! it sounds like you have your own "elixir of life". :lol:
the resveratrol in the red wine can actually slow down aging. i don't drink wine but i eat black grapes (they have more resveratrol than red or green grapes). i'm turning 36 in april, but most people say i look early 20s (not kidding)

here i found this for you http://wine.about.com/od/wineandhealth/a/Red-Wine-And-Resveratrol.htm

Well around that time in Round 6 we play the Rorters at ANZ. We must win it:cool:

alien

Referee
We wouldn't want you breaking a leg though!!!!!

It'd be a massive lift.

Oi Doyen and Alien if we get him LU would go into an absolutely massive meltdown, especially on the NRL forum.

I'd fall off the lounge in laughter!!!!!

i'm looking forward to it! :D

alien

Referee
Not a done deal yet.

My fingers and toes are crossed.

He could pick the Dragons.

The Mole has been wrong before.

if he is wrong, we should hunt him down and capture him and make him drink doyen's "rabbitohs supertonic"! :D

Pommy

Coach
Won't be long now.

Souths seem to be sending out way too many emails at the moment. Just see it flash up on my screen to then be treated by an advert for $200 car parking at ANZ.
Or buy a membership for xmas, I got it on the first day thanks.

A punter on Zerotackle forum has just posted news apparently leaked out from red hill Roberts has signed with broncs on a 3 year deal 300 to 350k a year ?.... No idea myself it's more confusing than the climate change debate

Woofy7

Juniors
Incase it didn't work James Roberts nephew asked him where are you going next year and he replied sstid

Latest posts