What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Flash!!!........Souths sign James Roberts!

Rsag85

Bench
Can you show me the post where I said I had a source? I can't remember saying that.

There are so many James Roberts threads on here at the moment that sometimes I even forget what people have said lol

So what your saying mate you don't have a source? So where are you getting your information from then?

Mattman

Juniors
Check out the latest article in the Australian this morning.
I believe Donovan gives away some very interesting clues as to Roberts club at the end of the article.
Sorry can't post it up as it's now telling me I need subscription.
He'll be at Souths. I've thought this all along.

southsport

First Grade
There are so many James Roberts threads on here at the moment that sometimes I even forget what people have said lol

So what your saying mate you don't have a source? So where are you getting your information from then?

I'll tell you when it's all over.

unbreaK

Juniors
Rumours coming through that he now a bronco.

So you never actually had any information that he was going to be a Rabbitoh? You were just building up peoples hopes, rofl, you're a spud.

I'm a Broncos fan, but if I was a Souths fan I'd be pretty annoyed with you right now.

Mattman

Juniors
The rumours coming through he's a Bronco have been rife for 2 weeks.
This is not new news.
By the way, I cannot find anything to confirm this other than what's already been posted hours /days ago.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Well it should put those 'Inglis to Broncos' rumours to rest. Still need a centre before next year though

doyen

Bench
Well it should put those 'Inglis to Broncos' rumours to rest. Still need a centre before next year though

Good,experienced centres seem to be exhausted now.

TBH,I reckon Roberts made the right call at this stage of his career in choosing the Broncos.

Their more open,unbolted approach will suit him better.

souths_pride

Juniors
Good,experienced centres seem to be exhausted now.

TBH,I reckon Roberts made the right call at this stage of his career in choosing the Broncos.

Their more open,unbolted approach will suit him better.
To be fair, I think we were all getting a bit too excited and over hyping the impact that James Roberts could have had. It is important to remember that he has only had one good season and we have seen on more than one occasion a player have a good season, then suffer from second season syndrome - Dylan Walker (although he is still young) is a prime example. The big problem however is that we a probably one outside back short going into the new season and our back line isn't too crash hot as it is.