What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News On Mateo?

samshark

Juniors
Close to signing him???

Is he even off contract?
Does he even want to leave the eels? Havent heard anything.
I think its more wishful thinking on our parts than anything concrete.

sharks4ever

Juniors
apparently my girlfreinds mothers knows hes mother so il see if i can find out (personally i think its bull sh*t about knowing his mother)but il try

COACH STERLING

Juniors
last year the Cronulla forum has about 136 rumor threads on player signings and no-one was signed.
I wouldn't count it out, as is the case with Manly, but seriously unless you guys come up wiith 300K plus, I don't think he will be leaving the most professsional and best facilitated club in the NRL.

Good luck with other player signings, just not Mateo!! :D

EDGAR44

Juniors
Believe it or not he is listed as 5/8 and a backrower. Nice chip and chase on sat night
proved the kid has quite a decent skill level.

EDGAR44

Juniors
COACH STERLING said:
last year the Cronulla forum has about 136 rumor threads on player signings and no-one was signed.
I wouldn't count it out, as is the case with Manly, but seriously unless you guys come up wiith 300K plus, I don't think he will be leaving the most professsional and best facilitated club in the NRL.

Good luck with other player signings, just not Mateo!! :D
What coin is on now Sterlo?