What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News On Mateo?

COACH STERLING

Juniors
EDGAR44 said:
What coin is on now Sterlo?

Sorry didn't quite understand, do you mean it's a 50/50 bet?

I'd say we would be front runners at this stage although I know Ricky doesn't mind a punt as is the case with McNichol. I get the impression RS doesn't mind advertising the fact that your club is prepared to spend big $$$. If you did sign Mateo, Cronulla would undoubtebly have the 2 biggest backrow prospects in the game......hopefully that wont happen. :D

BWNB

First Grade
COACH STERLING said:

I'd say we would be front runners at this stage although I know Ricky doesn't mind a punt as is the case with McNichol. I get the impression RS doesn't mind advertising the fact that your club is prepared to spend big $$$. If you did sign Mateo, Cronulla would undoubtebly have the 2 biggest backrow prospects in the game......hopefully that wont happen. :D
Nah i think he ment what money is he on?

The Dodger

First Grade
COACH STERLING said:

edit

COACH STERLING

Juniors
EDGAR44 said:
Dymock is his idol isn't he?

Yeah, it's been mentioned that Dymock is close to Mateo and that Dymock was his idol growing up. I would say that he pointed him out to Stuart.

BWNB

First Grade
COACH STERLING said:
I've also heard he is very close to signing with us.

Care to share who your source is?
If he tells you he will have to kill you.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
mateo has been close to signing with the Sharks for the last 2 months.
The issue is cronulls 2 highest paid players.
Kimmorley & ross.
if both leave, croonulla has heaps to spend.
Approx 1 million.
Mateo is a star.
E1 & ross are not.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
EDGAR44 said:
my lips are sealed. You?

mate, its like a long legged blond coming up to you flashing her titties and the just walking off in the distance. You either tell me or you dont, not this I have some mail crap. I take it with a grain of salt if you can't back up your mail;-) . But to answer your question, my mail is unreliable as I don't really know only what I've heard from others on the Parra forum.;-)

Flip a coin and hope for the best!

Ross is close to going, if report today is correct, Kimmorley unsigned.

Basically sign Mateo & Soward, then any signings after that a bonus, unless we release more players

samshark

Juniors
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
Ross is close to going, if report today is correct, Kimmorley unsigned.

Basically sign Mateo & Soward, then any signings after that a bonus, unless we release more players

Close to going where??? Weidler is full of sh*t.
If the sharks were keen to get rid of him, which Ive heard is not the case, he would only be released if another club took his $400k a year contract.
Go through the clubs. Who do you think would be doing that or could afford it?

samshark

Juniors
True but I cant see them being able to afford Ross's contract.
Looks like they are getting O'Hara anyway.

sharks8601

Juniors
Ross isn't going any where
he was unhappy with the fact that he has not been getting much game time lately which he believes effected his origin chances
all is good now

samshark

Juniors
Yeah that sounds about right.
With this and the obvious fact that the club has unsigned halves and may be looking to recruit Weidler puts his spin on things and all of a sudden the club is looking to off load Ross.

What is it with players these days anyway. Is it just all about money and fame?
Fugg, I gave up plenty trying to make grade and would have given my right arm to play one first grade game and there's hundreds like me.

Piss me off, players these days.