What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown history.

alien

Referee
IMG_0002-9.jpg

so back then it was spelt "rabbitos" instead if "rabbitohs"??? :-k

horrie hastings

First Grade
Great clubman. RIP Ken

He seemed like an absolute gentleman, saw him play quite a few games for Newtown, great goal kicker also, i remember having a stint at Penrith too.

Interesting that Newtown were involved in the lowest scoring games recorded , 0-0 against Canterbury and 1-0 against st George.

greg

Juniors
He seemed like an absolute gentleman, saw him play quite a few games for Newtown, great goal kicker also, i remember having a stint at Penrith too.

Interesting that Newtown were involved in the lowest scoring games recorded , 0-0 against Canterbury and 1-0 against st George.
Yes a couple of interesting old scorelines there. 8972 fans at both games!

Horrie, do you know the game recap on that 1-0 scoreline? Kenny kicked the field goal, didn't he?