What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown Jets 2024

shadowboxer

First Grade
For anyone interested, the upper level of Philter in Marrickville has a newly renovated bar area which is bloody grose. Footy on the Tele, good beer and atmosphere.
I left part way thorough the first half as watching the sharks was ruining my great day out at Henson.
Glad to hear Ronnie has continued his form of being hit and miss. Is it true he is talking about taking a money off to move up the QLD? - take it Ronnie. Please.
For all his ability, he ain’t someone who is going to win you a premiership.

PJ

First Grade
For anyone interested, the upper level of Philter in Marrickville has a newly renovated bar area which is bloody grose. Footy on the Tele, good beer and atmosphere.
I left part way thorough the first half as watching the sharks was ruining my great day out at Henson.
Glad to hear Ronnie has continued his form of being hit and miss. Is it true he is talking about taking a money off to move up the QLD? - take it Ronnie. Please.
For all his ability, he ain’t someone who is going to win you a premiership.

Fair chance of costing you one, if they ever fluked the chance.