What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 4 weeks.

Sphagnum

Coach
We'll win at least 2 out of 4 if we play to our potential which is much more likely against a top four team than it is against some also-ran easybeats like Newcastle.

We've been consistent in that regard for a few years. Turn up for the tough games nobody expects you to compete in and fail miserably against the crap teams. It's our special move.

lingard

Coach
I can't see why we can't win any of those games, yeah we only have won 3 games this far but 2 of those wins come from Manly and Sharks. We seem to play our best football in games were we have zero chance to win. I'm expecting a few upsets here.

Mmm. I see. (As the psychiatrist said to the paranoid schizophrenic.)

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
if we show heart then it will give me a little confidence in our future .... if we get smashed, well mehhhh, its almost expected these days

Surely if we get flogged all 4 games the board will act and punt the coach

barney gumble

Juniors
Well who knows? those teams may think about saving themselves a little for finals footy, we might show some ticker to try and avoid the spoon and send Hindy and Burt out with some pride in tact.

Might be worth backing the Eels at odds against these teams, wouldn't be putting the house on it though.

Gronk

Staff member
If we somehow lose more than one of the four, then surely he's gotta go.

You can't judge a coach after only 29 losses in 1½ comps. Anyway, he's one of only 16 blokes in the world who has an NRL coaching job, so he must be pretty good.

Snoochies

First Grade
Now that wasn't so bad. 2-2.

Do we now potentially go into next Monday nights game as favourites? After knocking off 2 top 4 teams and the Tigers struggling.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Form has been ok over the last two months or so apart from the manly game. We werent embarrassed by the bunnies and went close against the knights and both these sides have pretty good recent form. We also gave the dogs a scare . We should of defeated the dragons.

strider

Post Whore
I said we'd win 1 of the past 4 games and I really thought we would .... but winning 2 is like christmas!!!

Latest posts