What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games (17 - 21)

shadowboxer

First Grade
Being a member will solve that
Thanks for the tip.
I’ll remember that next time I order a Flexi 5, then a month late the club in its infinite wisdom start selling season tickets for the price of a Flexi 5.
Long beer lines that only sell warm froth and stains supporters make the decision to sit on the couch much easier to take

Youse did real good the other night, loved the grind against those arrogant pricks.
As much as it pains the crap out of me to say it, I'd back you to win in 23 or 24 based on the way you are building...
On ya ddeath!

you are letting these blokes in on your secret that you're actually a good fella. I have known it for quite a while and been keeping it quiet for you. Lol

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Thanks for the tip.
I’ll remember that next time I order a Flexi 5, then a month late the club in its infinite wisdom start selling season tickets for the price of a Flexi 5.
Long beer lines that only sell warm froth and stains supporters make the decision to sit on the couch much easier to take
Yep the club didn’t think that through. I gave feedback on it. They ignored it as usual.

Crush

Coach
On ya ddeath!

you are letting these blokes in on your secret that you're actually a good fella. I have known it for quite a while and been keeping it quiet for you. Lol
Miller where is the Sharks vs Dragons thread? Or Stains, goons, merge as your mob fondly call us.
Dragons are specials, it’s 2016 all over again, round 23, Dragons 32 Sharks 18.
Dragons 13+ paying $9.50 if you are looking for a quick pay day.

to_ddeath

Coach
On ya ddeath!

Lol thanks Mills
Persistence eventually pays off…watching them the other night v the Grubbitohs reminded me of how we used to play at home v decent teams once upon a time
Felt McInnes was unlucky not to get the green light, still miss that bastard.

Special K

Coach
Realistically we will drop 1 maybe 2 games and everyone will write us off. Looking forward to it.

I can't believe how under the radar we have gone. The ambush is on!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Where is da soup? Did they repossess his caravan? Ran out of roids? I miss Quigs owning that moron.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If they take Cleary out of the equation i daresay that its between Fitz and Payten right now, with Payten in front.
Likening to 2016, even though Storm were MP's, Canberra finished the regular season in 2nd, us 3rd. They gave it to Sticky.

Don't think Cleary is a chance in hell. He's got a good side, a premiership in the bank and hasn't really done much to make them better. If he gets the double he might but the voting happens pre GF.

Don't think Cleary is a chance in hell. He's got a good side, a premiership in the bank and hasn't really done much to make them better. If he gets the double he might but the voting happens pre GF.
Yes, and that is the way they have always chosen it. Never the coach that has proven again (i exampled Bellamy in 2016), in this years case, Cleary.
My personal view is that the best coach is the one who has coached the team to be where they are on the table.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Not to mention he has been absent for a lot of the season with his illness.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes, and that is the way they have always chosen it. Never the coach that has proven again (i exampled Bellamy in 2016), in this years case, Cleary.
My personal view is that the best coach is the one who has coached the team to be where they are on the table.

Yes and I think Payten and the rise of the Gauchos has been more dramatic. Not that this should be in the criteria, but it is

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not to mention he has been absent for a lot of the season with his illness.

Might have one of those precedent thingos happen. Assistant coach gets COTY!!

Fuggen Ciraldo. Sharks junior. What's he doing in the town with no dentists?