What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games (17 - 21)

Quigs

Immortal
I have a suspicion he and Cody were off their games last night.

They looked and played like our mob did against the Donks a month or so ago.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I said pre game he was injured, failed the test for sure but played.

They hid him in the second half. Nikorima played fullback. Trell was in the centres or the wing, They kept moving him. I think they put Cody in the centres at one stage as well. Demetriou came up with some shit about getting him more ball. Where's he going to get more ball than at fullback? Was getting plenty of chance to get ball at 1 but wouldn't catch the kicks

sladden road

Juniors
What a bloody bunch of wrist slither naysayers you merkins are. Tigers and Bulldogs..spare me… Ben Hunt origin player ..pfft
We will win all games all the way to the gf and then honk a run of a decade long triumph over all.
There will be a statue of Nico Hynes made over the statue of Paul Gallen.

Chimp

Bench
What a bloody bunch of wrist slither naysayers you merkins are. Tigers and Bulldogs..spare me… Ben Hunt origin player ..pfft
We will win all games all the way to the gf and then honk a run of a decade long triumph over all.
I’m with ya - we don’t lose again in 2022….

shadowboxer

First Grade
Game is a sellout already for next week being the derby. Havent got a ticket - bit slow on the uptake this year

roboshark

Coach
Hardly wrist slitting lol. Geezus. Just a comment. It's a forum afterall

Frenzy.

Post Whore

What is a wrist slither? Sounds rude.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I will wait til this block of 5 is complete before I do a complete “Run Home” thread but for the sake of the exercise I did the ladder predictor.

I completed this with honest opinions on who I think will win and by how many for each of the remaining games.

Here is how it finished up…

B9BCB72D-BF3A-4F78-98B8-5F9A6F8C60F2.jpeg

Latest posts