What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games (17 - 21)

we aren't a NATO member so who cares.

I'm saying stand down from your post and attend to the needs of those that put you into the position you're in.
Note to the narrow focused - international relations matter in an international community. Also, if it starts raining AFTER you’re already hard at work in Europe AND there’s an entire system of govt. & authorities in place better equipped to deal with whatever issue is at hand, then it would obviously be ridiculous to cancel significant international leadership duties just to come home for a photo op’ to appease some boo-hoos on social media.

That’s part of the reason the grown-ups of Australia voted for somebody not “from marketing”.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Note to the narrow focused - international relations matter in an international community. Also, if it starts raining AFTER you’re already hard at work in Europe AND there’s an entire system of govt. & authorities in place better equipped to deal with whatever issue is at hand, then it would obviously be ridiculous to cancel significant international leadership duties just to come home for a photo op’ to appease some boo-hoos on social media.

That’s part of the reason the grown-ups of Australia voted for somebody not “from marketing”.
spirit of league:
zzzzzzzzzzzzz wake me up when we wanna talk footy again

Ahem...

no one said international relations isn't important. we aren't a NATO member pure and simple. if it's a strategic alliance we are actually a part of then fine these visitations happen quite often and a non attendence for issues of national concern is no issue.

ever been in a big meeting and get the call your kid has broken his/her arm at school?
sorry guys got to dash there is an emergency and excuse yourself.
Same shit.
people understand.
including "international" people.

it's called prioritising your time and prioritising the issues first and foremost in your own backyard.

don't look after your constituents, they'll remember and f**k you off quick and proper.

If you wanted scomo back for the fires then you wanted Airbus back for the floods.

people want a face and a voice in times of need.

ps last post in this thread. if you want to respond take it over to the other one.

pps I blame you @Quigs lobbing grenades :p

Ozzi_78

First Grade
At the risk of talking about the sharks I had a look at the last 3 complete seasons (ex 2020) to see the 4th placed points

2021 - 34pts
2019 - 32pts
2018 - 34pts

So we are 4 or 5 wins from securing an overachieving top 4 spot.

Looking at the full remaining draw i see 4 we should win. 5 wins would mean jagging another scalp or manly at brookvale (yes very funny)

Weaponhead

Coach
At the risk of talking about the sharks I had a look at the last 3 complete seasons (ex 2020) to see the 4th placed points

2021 - 34pts
2019 - 32pts
2018 - 34pts

So we are 4 or 5 wins from securing an overachieving top 4 spot.

Looking at the full remaining draw i see 4 we should win. 5 wins would mean jagging another scalp or manly at brookvale (yes very funny)
Fair summation. I agree there are 4 very winnable games with a couple of toss up games. Jagging the Cows game would be huge to cementing a spot. Penrith away and Manly away are tough to see a win.

Agree that top 4 would be an overachievement and a great result. Getting to week 3 of finals would be an excellent outcome and set a platform for next season.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think we can win any of them.

I don't buy the Sharks can't beat top 4 or top 8 sides

We've hardly played any

5 games against the current top 8 teams

Eels - Win
Storm - Loss
Sea Eagles - Win
Broncos - Loss
Storm - Win

3/5 is respectable. 60%

Only Cows and Panthers better at 80% and both of those have only played 5 of the current top 8 as well

Eels sit at 60% (3/2)
Storm are at 50% (4/4)
Broncos on 33% (2/4)
Rabbits & Dragons both at a mere 16% (1/6 each)
Sea Eagles are a shitty 14% against top 8 teams (1/7)

Those media rantings are just that. Mindless rantings

Last edited:
no one said international relations isn't important. we aren't a NATO member pure and simple. if it's a strategic alliance we are actually a part of then fine these visitations happen quite often and a non attendence for issues of national concern is no issue.

ever been in a big meeting and get the call your kid has broken his/her arm at school?
sorry guys got to dash there is an emergency and excuse yourself.
Same shit.
people understand.
including "international" people.

it's called prioritising your time and prioritising the issues first and foremost in your own backyard.

don't look after your constituents, they'll remember and f**k you off quick and proper.

If you wanted scomo back for the fires then you wanted Airbus back for the floods.

people want a face and a voice in times of need.

ps last post in this thread. if you want to respond take it over to the other one.

pps I blame you @Quigs lobbing grenades :p

The F/A is a huge help, usually we are low positives/ negatives or on par. It’s a 0.5 game advantage to us at this point anyway.

We could easily finish on the same points with a Broncos or Eels so it’s like an extra win at the moment if we can keep that superiority of f/a.

Wasn’t counting on such a boost vs the Storm.

We were a minute away from a 28point boost to the f/a. Even more if Trindall had his kicking boots on. Only 2/6 for the night.

shaggs

Coach
We could easily finish on the same points with a Broncos or Eels so it’s like an extra win at the moment if we can keep that superiority of f/a.

Wasn’t counting on such a boost vs the Storm.

We were a minute away from a 28point boost to the f/a. Even more if Trindall had his kicking boots on. Only 2/6 for the night.
Instead of bagging the goal kickers we should be focussed on the shit job the tryscorrers do.

Everyone of them should be doing Malcolm’s until they learn to score under the posts

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The F/A is a huge help, usually we are low positives/ negatives or on par. It’s a 0.5 game advantage to us at this point anyway.
I would suggest our defence at this round is our best for a few years.

Blayke finally looks the owner. The fluffy be creeping on me....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just on Blayke, he still looks like a boy band member. How does a 9 do that, well Ennis still makes enough hair to make rope. Once Wade retires, send Blayke to the pressos.