What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games (17 - 21)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey we did have the prettiest boy ever, started so young.

Andrew Ettingshausen​

328 games for the sharks

Ettingshausen was born in the southern Sydney suburb of Sutherland

27 games for NSW welcome at any blues reunion.

25 games for Australia with 14 tries, Mal was a hog.

Now just because Terry Lamb actually looks like a bulldog, does not mean pretty boys cannot play.

Hey we had Gavin Miller, geez how many blokes would be on report for late hits on him today?

The mind boggles.

roboshark

Coach
Gee there are some cows getting selected now for origin. Hope that helps us further next week
Also tualgi has covid so is that 7 days out so he will be out as well?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Gee there are some cows getting selected now for origin. Hope that helps us further next week
Also tualgi has covid so is that 7 days out so he will be out as well?

Who knows? As you know I work in Health and I don't know the rules day to day so who knows what the NRL does this month, next month.

roboshark

Coach
Who knows? As you know I work in Health and I don't know the rules day to day so who knows what the NRL does this month, next month.
Yeah my wife has it and tested positive last Sunday. When she registered it the app told her that last day of iso today. So probably answered my own question in that tualigi should be out of iso Thursday and right to play

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I had a Positive PCR yesterday. So over being unwell. Have been since March pretty much.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah my wife has it and tested positive last Sunday. When she registered it the app told her that last day of iso today. So probably answered my own question in that tualigi should be out of iso Thursday and right to play

Maybe. Qld government rules are. That's not allowing for the secret NRL/Qld Govt "special rules" that allowed the comp to proceed last year.

Requirements for ending isolation​

On day 7 of your isolation, you must not have any of the following symptoms:
  • fever
  • sore throat
  • runny nose
  • cough that is bad or getting worse.
If you do have any of these symptoms on day 7 of your isolation, you must remain in isolation until those symptoms have gone away.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Melbourne (won)
North QLD A
Penrith A
South Sydney
St George

Easily match of the round and at 6pm Friday… I get they didn’t think cowboys would be top 4 or us for that matter but what a shit timeslot. Hopefully keeps the crowd lower and with any luck their 3 origin players need a rest.

Melbourne (won)
North QLD A
Penrith A
South Sydney
St George

Easily match of the round and at 6pm Friday… I get they didn’t think cowboys would be top 4 or us for that matter but what a shit timeslot. Hopefully keeps the crowd lower and with any luck their 3 origin players need a rest.
It’s actually 4 players Ozzi.

Dearden has been called into the 17.

So it’s Holmes, Nanai, Gilbert and Dearden in the Origin. Would have been 6 if Maclean didn’t do his hammy and if Tuilgi didn’t get Covid.

Ozzi_78

First Grade

So it’s Holmes, Nanai, Gilbert and Dearden in the Origin. Would have been 6 if Maclean didn’t do his hammy and if Tuilgi didn’t get Covid.
You’re right DS. How silly of me to check the NRL app assuming it’s updated. :)

Stake Removed

First Grade

With Cows safe in top 4, at moment Payten just may rest a couple of them.
There are plenty of games left

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Nah reckon Payten is shitting himself of dropping even a single match. Unless injured they all back up.

bluefox68

Staff member
I would not be shocked to see the Storm drop out of the top 4, with the top of the ladder looking like this:

1. Panthers
2. Cowboys
3. Sharks
4. Broncos
5. Storm
6. Eels
7. Roosters
8. Raiders

Latest posts