What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games (17 - 21)

Ozzi_78

First Grade
So here is our next block, easily our most challenging so far and without doubt our most important.

Melbourne
North QLD A
Penrith A
South Sydney
St George

3 at home and to be honest I would take 3 wins from this block although I think we can get 4.

Lesgooooo

roboshark

Coach
Storm without origin players and cows backing up. We can beat dragons and Souths. We lose to Penrith

So Melbourne without what, Munster, Grant, Kaufusi and Coates being injured. Paphouse back now, hughes, smith, olam and nelson still make it a decent side but gut feeling is we win this.

Anyone know when Williams and Uele are back?

coolumsharkie

Referee
So Melbourne without what, Munster, Grant, Kaufusi and Coates being injured. Paphouse back now, hughes, smith, olam and nelson still make it a decent side but gut feeling is we win this.

Anyone know when Williams and Uele are back?
Uele back "soon" according to Fitz, Williams is dew back next round but will he get a gig? Who do you drop for him? Fifita, Wilton, McInnes and probably not Tolman.

Eion

First Grade
Worst thing that could have happened was storm getting 36 put on them. They still have Nelson, cheese, Bromwiches, Hughes, pap. They will lap us if we play like we have.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Worst thing that could have happened was storm getting 36 put on them. They still have Nelson, cheese, Bromwiches, Hughes, pap. They will lap us if we play like we have.

Not at Shark Park. The record against them at home is good. 5W 3L over the last 10 years with one loss by 2 points and another by 5 points. There's only the one flogging

Eion

First Grade
Just feel the tide has turned recently. We haven’t competed against them, hopefully being back at shark park inspires something

So here is our next block, easily our most challenging so far and without doubt our most important.

Melbourne
North QLD A
Penrith A
South Sydney
St George

3 at home and to be honest I would take 3 wins from this block although I think we can get 4.

Lesgooooo
The battle for the top 4 is really heating up.

Probably between us the Eels and Broncos for the last spot. Interestingly the Eels and Broncos will play each other twice during their last 8 games of the regular season.

Although you’d think the Storm have a top 4 spot pretty much secured their last 4 games of the regular season are tough games and if they lost to us this week they’d certainly be brought back to the chasing pack.

With that block of 5 games highlighted by Ozzi_78 I like our chances against the Storm this week with them missing Munster, Grant and Kaufusi and the game being played at home. We have also played really well in the wet this season.

Only chance against Penrith away is if they have a SOO hangover or Cleary decides to rest a few key players. I see that game as a loss.

Cowboys we have a very good record against but they have been in great form this season highlighted by how many Origin players they have had in the series. So a real 50/50 game.

Souths with Latrell back makes them a big challenge. Traditionally they give us a tough game. Even in our great run in 2016 we lost to them. But it is at home so I’ll give us the win.

The Drag Queens at home lock that in for a win. We are better than that rabble. Local Derby and all but I think we have their measure at present so I’m going 3-1 with the Cowboys game hard to split. If we win that one I really like our chances of making the top 4.

Craigshark

First Grade

Melbourne
North QLD A
Penrith A
South Sydney
St George

Lesgooooo

reckon we beat Melbourne, Souths and the dragons.

Penrith will be a loss.

unfortunately I think the cowboys forwards will roll us too unless we have uele/Williams back and no other injuries. Saying that, they’ll probably rest a few after origin which could help.

reckon we beat Melbourne, Souths and the dragons.

Penrith will be a loss.

unfortunately I think the cowboys forwards will roll us too unless we have uele/Williams back and no other injuries. Saying that, they’ll probably rest a few after origin which could help.
Just looked at the draw again.

Talk about a dream draw.

We play the Cowboys 6pm on Friday night after the Wednesday Origin. I like our chances even more now in that game.

Latest posts