What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games (6-10)

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Kinda does stake. Wighton is the reason we lost round 1 and has ripped us up numerous times in the last 5 years including twice at home.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
2-2 heading into Magician round where anything can happen. Let’s see if we can pull a rabbit out of our hats and smash the green slime.

I will take 3-2 but wouldn’t be so pleased with 2-3, we have to win each series (MLB term)

roboshark

Coach
2-2 heading into Magician round where anything can happen. Let’s see if we can pull a rabbit out of our hats and smash the green slime.

I will take 3-2 but wouldn’t be so pleased with 2-3, we have to win each series (MLB term)
I love the MLB

Weaponhead

Coach
2 from 5 is under par for that group of 5 games. Poor losses against Brisbane and Canberra with very flat performances (Brisbane flu effected). Great wins over Manly and NZ.

Need to step up the consistency.

ghoti

Bench
There's a lot to work on.. the second half of the Manly game was so poor that it's barely a bright spot, especially when we were gifted Harper and Saab running away from Talakai for 40 minutes in the first half.

Long way to go with game plan and structure, Raiders did their video and has us well read