What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5

Frenzy.

Immortal
Think we get the roosters as well as part of our revenge tour, panthers the real test but one week at a time
Roosters, Roosters, Roosters.

1. Broncos - W
2. Sea Eagles - L
3. Rabbits - W
4. Panthers - L
5. Berries - L
6. Knights - W
7. Storm - L
8. Dragons - W
9. Broncos - W
10. Warriors - W

Got me beat why the HTI are shooting tadpoles over them. Anyone else as impressed as the HTI? They've only beaten ordinary teams. Yes, I count the Broncos as ordinary and posted their stats last week. They are a box office trailer team with a lot of moments that make the ads on Fox and no substance. Fast men going nowhere

DJDL

Bench
I kind of hear you on the Rooters.
Like the Eels and the Rabble-ohs they’re capable of switching it on when it suits them.

But I think they’re beatable if we play to our strengths and not let up.

Craigshark

First Grade
I don’t think the roosters defence is as good as the storms, however if they click in attack, they’re hard to stop and can score points quickly. Also have a shocker in them. Hopefully we can match the way we’ve been playing and put them away. They will be pretty much full strength as far as I can see, so it would be a huge scalp.

Roosters, Roosters, Roosters.

1. Broncos - W
2. Sea Eagles - L
3. Rabbits - W
4. Panthers - L
5. Berries - L
6. Knights - W
7. Storm - L
8. Dragons - W
9. Broncos - W
10. Warriors - W

Got me beat why the HTI are shooting tadpoles over them. Anyone else as impressed as the HTI? They've only beaten ordinary teams. Yes, I count the Broncos as ordinary and posted their stats last week. They are a box office trailer team with a lot of moments that make the ads on Fox and no substance. Fast men going nowhere
Will be an interesting game Frenzy.

Because our strength in attack is their weakness and their strength in attack is our weakness.

They will not enjoy us attacking the middle with our power game.

We have conceded most of our tries out wide. Particularly on our left side out wide. Roosters can definitely get us out wide with their big fast backs.

bluefox68

Staff member
Okay - it’s that time.

Our first 5 games: 4-1
Our second 5 games: 5-0
We also had a bye…

NEXT 5:

Panthers (H)
Eels (A)
Broncos (A)
Dolphins (H)*
Bulldogs (A)

* Bye after the Dolphins game.

I can’t see why we don’t win all of them.
I’ll check which ones are during Origin…

Edit: Origin 1 is 5th June, which means that the NSW team will be named after the Panthers game. We therefore will potentially have players missing for the Eels game, and some very tired players possibly playing against the Broncos…

Okay - it’s that time.

Our first 5 games: 4-1
Our second 5 games: 5-0
We also had a bye…

NEXT 5:

Panthers (H)
Eels (A)
Broncos (A)
Dolphins (H)*
Bulldogs (A)

* Bye after the Dolphins game.

I can’t see why we don’t win all of them.
I’ll check which ones are during Origin…

Edit: Origin 1 is 5th June, which means that the NSW team will be named after the Panthers game. We therefore will potentially have players missing for the Eels game, and some very tired players possibly playing against the Broncos…
That Eels game we will be without our origin players they will probably have back Moses and Gutho.

That would be an interesting test for us

jc155776

Coach
Will be missing:

McInnes
Ramien
Hynes

Possibly but unlikely missing:

Brailey (will be in squad but released to play I think)
Wilton (Sure did outplay left edge favourite Angus)
Hazelton (If people are still naming Paulo in their teams then this bloke is miles ahead currently of those sort of blokes)
Talakai (if you want utility cover he’s it as 18th man, but I doubt Madge carries McInnes and Sifa on same bench. Would have to be McInnes 13 and Yeo left edge for him to nab a spot

I hate Origin, but I am a massive supporter of players from our club being there for the experience, big game atmosphere and MONEY. Shows players they can come to us and be good enough to get selected etc. That does matter when recruiting.

I am a dedicated wrist slitter like any true long time sharks fans but just think it’s better hoping and wishing for the best if our lads play. Can come back better players etc.

roboshark

Coach
Not sure about Jesse but hope Cam gets picked. He deserves it big time. I'm not a fan if origin either especially when we are going gangbusters at the top. Hope it doesn't derail us but congrats to the ones picked

I'd be pretty surprised if Ramien made it.
I can't see how he dosent get in
Crichton will play left centre, I think they will pick Burton at 5/8
On right hand side Hynes with Ramien and Sualli on wing.
Ramien and Sualli will terrorise the opposition together