What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next club to break Premiership drought

Which of these teams will win a premiership first ?

• Total voters

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Storm have gone a whole 11 years since we won one, I think we're due n 2011

I corrected you...to you know, be factual.

But they won't win in 2011 either.

My first tip for 2011 is Rabbitohs to win the comp, convincingly beating the Dragons in the 2011 Grand Final.

The 18th Man

Juniors
I'd like to think the NZ Warriors, I think it would be great for the game as a whole too. Based on their improvement this season and the fact they obviously have some talent coming through based on their win in the Toyota Cup (unfortunately some of the other NRL teams have taken some of their talent including the ultra impressive Siuatonga Likiliki), things are on the up.

The signings of Mateo and Inu is good news for the club who lose the likes of Price and Tate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Rabbitohs have won a premiership every 5.1 years of our existence. Bettered only by the Broncos.

What are you on about? Souths has only been in the comp since 2002.

We also haven't won the thing since '86.

Even better, we've got a genuine grievance against the News Ltd southern franchise - they knocked us out of the finals 3 times while they were cheating the cap.

The rage at Parramatta Stadium when we belted them this year made it all worth it - like lambs to the slaughter. You could see it getting to the Storm players. I've never experienced a better atmosphere at a football match and there were less than 8000 people there.

That kind of drama is what footy's all about.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The rage at Parramatta Stadium when we belted them this year made it all worth it - like lambs to the slaughter. You could see it getting to the Storm players. I've never experienced a better atmosphere at a football match and there were less than 8000 people there.

Come to think of it, we haven't played well since. We might have missed the semis but we did win our grand final in June.

Probably the best we can hope for with our psychotic club.

boxhead

First Grade
Eels for 2012!!!
:sarcasm:

I don't really know to be honest.....if one of the teams not mentioned wins it in 2011, I think the Warriors, Raiders and Eels are massive chances for 2012.....namely because of the great juniors coming through for all three teams and their young players getting more experience, and also because of the big recruitment drive that's going to happen next year.....(for the latter of the teams).

I thinks Souths can win within the next two seasons with a bit of luck. Warriors will challenge again next season. Just remember had Braiths fg not gone ovber v Wests the Warriors could have been playing Saints yesterday. They weren't far away.

Saints losing Jeremy Smith and Costigan need replacements for them they are the mongrel of Saints they may come back a bit next season.

Parramatta and Crounlla won't win within the next decade the way there clubs are run at the moment. Cronulla showed some signs of improvement this year.

Gold Coast will go backwards next season a lilttle as well.

Souths
Warriors
Raiders

One of those three will be next but am leaning towards Souths.