What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next coach sacked 2024

t-ba

Post Whore
Elliot Whitehead's corpse signs up for a 15th stint.

Scores a 70 metre intercept try against Manly

Saxon

Bench
I can just see Raiders training 40 or 50 years from now a group of blokes standing around an urn full of ashes for a few hours a day. Then drag out the Ouija board every Tuesday for team selections.
The press conference:
There is an ethereal voice telling me "I feel sorry for these kids, they tried their guts out but nothing ever goes our way..."

crystal ball.jpg

Wb1234

Referee
Think it was in Piggins’ book but he mentioned him and Gould late at night, under a lamp post in Redfern Park. Gus would be scratching out defence/attack moves with a branch in the dirt and George taking it all in. Obviously whiteboards weren’t a thing yet at Souths
That was in Gould book I think

Fangs

Coach
Think it was in Piggins’ book but he mentioned him and Gould late at night, under a lamp post in Redfern Park. Gus would be scratching out defence/attack moves with a branch in the dirt and George taking it all in. Obviously whiteboards weren’t a thing yet at Souths

I'll give it a read one day.

some11

Referee
Ricky getting a 5 year extension has to be the most bizarre decision in NRL coaching history
Not bizarre at all when you factor in the Furners. They love the bloke and he has plenty of leeway as far as results go.

Fangs

Coach
Power rankings are seeing a lot of movement recently.

AOB and Benji have rocketed into contention. Impressive stuff really.

MugaB

Coach
Walters performance in the post-game presser would suggest he’s not got any answers as to the Broncos woes.
Most of his best players in origin, and only lose by 8 points, not exactly bottom of the table stuff, kevvie shouldn't be too worried

Tiger Shark

Bench
Most of his best players in origin, and only lose by 8 points, not exactly bottom of the table stuff, kevvie shouldn't be too worried
True but they’re 4 points outside the 8

They can’t wait for Reynolds to come back to win games. There’s a few tough games coming up.

King hit

Coach
Walters performance in the post-game presser would suggest he’s not got any answers as to the Broncos woes.
Every time the broncos struggle without Reynolds I instantly remember that thing Tyson Gamble said about Reynolds being the brains not Walters