What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next game vs the Wabbits

hewi

Bench
Team Tips: The Dragons will welcome both Jack Bird and Blake Lawrie back into the team in Round 15, with Bird likely a straight swap for Jack de Belin who suffered an ugly head knock against the Panthers. Lawrie will also likely shift Michael Molo to the bench in place of Jaiyden Hunt.

From Foxsports.

Unfortunately Bird will be back, happy to see Lawrie in but hope Carr has the balls to drop Feagai for Mogo , Burns for anyone else and possibly Sloan as well.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Team Tips: The Dragons will welcome both Jack Bird and Blake Lawrie back into the team in Round 15, with Bird likely a straight swap for Jack de Belin who suffered an ugly head knock against the Panthers. Lawrie will also likely shift Michael Molo to the bench in place of Jaiyden Hunt.

From Foxsports.

Unfortunately Bird will be back, happy to see Lawrie in but hope Carr has the balls to drop Feagai for Mogo , Burns for anyone else and possibly Sloan as well.
Hopefully Toby Couchman comes in for Burns but not sure it matters if Souths play well we will struggle again.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
Burns is useless really offers nothing.
Send him back to Penrith no wonder they were keen to be rid of him… and hook thought he was getting under their guard
when he signed him up Haa Cleary must have been chuckling big time.
Also the winger is defensively hopeless.
Bring in the junior brothers and let them play together.
Keep Bud at 5/8
Blocker back
Keep Mbye away
Keep Sloan, I know some say drop him but I feel he is improving each week and he has the most important assett that most don’t and that is pure speed
That’s it

bathtime

Juniors
Burns is useless really offers nothing.
Send him back to Penrith no wonder they were keen to be rid of him… and hook thought he was getting under their guard
when he signed him up Haa Cleary must have been chuckling big time.
Also the winger is defensively hopeless.
Bring in the junior brothers and let them play together.
Keep Bud at 5/8
Blocker back
Keep Mbye away
Keep Sloan, I know some say drop him but I feel he is improving each week and he has the most important assett that most don’t and that is pure speed
That’s it
Not as antagonistic as you but not impressed by Burns or Bird, but definetly a Sloan supporter

Last edited:

thebigredv

First Grade
I wonder if Feagai was told to come in, or he has no idea how to defend? Or catch?

Another junior with huge wraps who has turned out little more than serviceable. Moga came in to wing and offered a lot more. I’d like to see him out there again.

I know it’s obvious but one thing we don’t see anymore is our juniors go on to big things. It’s really hurt us as a club. The one thing a JV should have is a raft of excellent juniors.

Latest posts